9

Chapter Eight

As the car started to drive around, it was evening 6 PM. While Abdul was checking on his Facebook wall, he saw as the car glass was opened, Heya flew away.

The chauffeur said "Why did it leave, sir?"

"She reached her destination" said Abdul.

Therefore, the car drove onto the hilly side of the forest. It was dark that they had to stop in a grocery shop. As the chauffeur got out of the car to bring food for Abdul and himself, Abdul saw a little monkey who was jumping for food. But as Abdul got out of the car, a coconut fell on his head that made him unconscious. The bunch of baboons rushed through Abdul's unconscious body and took him as if the army of ants steal food from the fridge. As the chauffeur saw that the monkeys were taking his body, he was about to stop them.

ALAS! One of the female monkeys kissed the chauffeur on his cheeks that disgusted him. Some of them hit him as such that he quickly took the car away. Furthermore, the monkeys were about to break the glass as the rest of the monkeys took Abdul's body away.

It was dawn when Abdul gained his consciousness. He saw a blurry monkey figure who was saying "Oh dear, hello..."

"Which place is this?" moaned Abdul.

"I afraid, it's Sunderban, sir..." said the monkey

"Are you Zuba?" asked Abdul.

"I am afraid, not...The Wise Zuba will arrive shortly...I am Capren, sir...Capt. Capren, pleasure to meet you, sir" said the monkey.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Brit Honorable Sir" said Abdul.

Suddenly, Abdul saw most of the monkeys bowed down and chanted "Zuba rises! Zuba rises!"

A short baboon with a wooden stick and a long thin beard entered in a grandeur manner as most bowed down his presence. Abdul looked with surprise as Zuba's presence was identical of a royal person.

"Is this young human, our guest?" asked Zuba.

"Yes, sir" said Capren.

When Abdul clearly saw Capren, he was small, chubby-faced and innocent looking monkey that if girls see him, they will squeeze his cheeks. His accent were more British than of his native land.

"This human is The Chosen One" said Zuba and the other monkeys bowed at Abdul.

"Wait! We still haven't met or spoke properly yet, but why the hell can I be the so-called-Chosen One, I mean I don't have any special powers or anything? You are being so rushed while speaking" surprised Abdul.

"Didn't Heya told you about the prophecy or your mom? You became the idiots just like all other adult humans who never cared about something important" asked Zuba.

"No, wise sir" said Abdul nervously.

"Oh, they kept a lot of secrets and by the way, I arranged a tent for you. Stay here if you like" said Zuba.

Abdul stayed silent with an exclamatory sign on his head. How could he be a chosen one? Even Zuba was not introduced properly but why he was kept saying about the chosen one or an untold prophecy? Is it something to do with the death of Abdul's mother, his childhood or something that he will be here in the later parts?