47

20

During that while, Zuba spread a signal with a purple smoke. The villagers saw the smoke and were asking the questions about it. All of a sudden, the smoke turned into a text.

THE EMPEROR SHAHBAZ IS IN DANGER

The villagers realized.

"He's not dead?" asked one of the villagers.

"I knew he's alive!" exclaimed the women in the village.

They followed the smoke to Peaceland. The villagers were exclaimed by the effects of the animals who became gracefully present when they arrived. Sabu, Kuma and Capren bowed in front of the villagers which made their mouths wide open.

On the other hand, Appu, Capren and Shahbaz went to Kara who was sitting on the sand side of the beach. The water waves were flowing through the sand. The peaceful waves were floating while she stood calmly. Appu, Capren and Shahbaz rushed through the scenario.

"Kara, what are you doing?" asked Appu.

"I am just having a peaceful mind" said Kara.

"But there is a war coming up. You are the most needed" said Capren.

"I cannot go to the war. The way Zuba humiliated me, it's awful! I haven't done that!" said Kara.

"I believe in you. I know the other side of the story. Look, if you want to come, you can come but you are the most important citizen in Peaceland. You might not going to like it but we should do this, together" said Shahbaz.

Kara agreed.

"I was left alone by my master, probably unintentionally. I was taken by Zuba as I had nowhere to be home. As far as I remember, my master was an explorer but he had to go away from home for a war. You, Kara, you can sacrifice your comfort to be brave again. Forget these humiliations, forget what is done in the past, and come to the present. So you can build the future" said Capren.

In The Monkey's Paradise, The villagers prepared their war by using sand-punching bags, the torches while the animals were practicing their wrestling skills as well as the skunks. Zuba was still meditating but the woods were pulled from the dead trees of Peaceland. His body turned slowly magnetic.

Therefore, Shahbaz, Appu, Capren and Kara came to the main lands of the Peaceland. The armies of Qifar were marching around the main lands. That was astonishing! After that, they went to the Monkey's Paradise. Shahbaz's presence silenced and shocked the villagers.

"Dear countrymen,

The armies of Qifar are marching towards us. We must prepare for war. And Peacelanders, you must corporate with humans! They are innocent! We will go for the war and win!"

The villagers came in support of Shahbaz. Capren and Kara were surprised as Appu went to the Elephant falls to call out his armies who are always fully prepared. Amyrah and Sabah also learnt sword fighting as well as Zuba's previous martial art skills that was shown to Roko.

The armies of Qifar including the leader himself arrived in the Monkey's Paradise. Qifar halted the armies from marching around to begin the battle while Shahbaz did the similar by confronting each other.

"ATTACK" commanded Shahbaz.

Both the parties rushed to attack each other. Some were dying for bloody death while some got wounded. The scene was gruesome and was too violent for a serene place like Peaceland.