19

Chapter Eighteen

Capren added more:

"The Elite spirits are the scholars who gain the massive knowledge and experience between the human and animal world with different morals as well as they teach the Normal forest spirits but The Peacekeepers are the ones who are in human terms, an Ambassador. Some spirits become fireflies while their souls were lift off from the body. But whoever we are, we are equals except for God who is the greatest scholar and taught all kinds how to live but the human world forgot to share humanity with others"

Abdul was questioning things and was thinking about his actions from the past. But we cannot change the fact. Therefore, it was night when Abdul was walking towards the tent, Zuba and Kara came into frame.

"Ready for the pensive?" asked Zuba.

"Yes. But how did you guys patched up?" said Abdul.

"It's really a long story" said Kara.

"The Pensive is ready" said Zuba.

Zuba, Kara and Abdul went to the pensive while they jumped into it. It flashes while Zuba and Kara were young as they were taking fruits at night. The Emperor was building tents in the whole of Peaceland. Capren as a young child shouted "SIR, IT'S YOUR FATHER... He's dying!"

Zuba and Kara went inside the old hut where the fireflies as well as other animals and The Emperor were looking sadly around an old aged baboon who was bedridden but weak. He resembled a lot like Zuba.

"Father!" exclaimed Zuba.

"You are here, boy? Now, the responsibility's with you. The poachers killed Dama! Our brave tiger! Now, we need to know who the poachers were and we have to make them redeem by spreading peace. Kara..." said Zuba's father.

After his father lasted his breathe, his heart stopped and closed his eyes. The tribe of monkeys went silent. Cold rains started to fall but the mention of Kara left Zuba devastated. As Zuba needed to find out a traitor. Zuba saw the Emperor who was walking behind the campus of the monkey tribes.

"Oh, hello, Your Majesty" said The Minister who suddenly came out of the bushes with an evil grin along with two guards.

"Are you out of your respect? How did you come here?" asked The Emperor.

"Your Majesty, I am now The New Emperor. I followed your snake friend and was easy to kill off the tiger for a smooth and fresh meat" said The Prime Minister.

"YOU! IT'S YOU ALL ALONG? I WILL KICK YOU OUT OF MY KINGDOM! YOU WRETCHEDNESS" growled The Emperor.

"You are such a whiny cow. For now, I have to leave" said The Prime Minister who was slowly leaving out of the bushes between the shadows.

When the trio left out of the bushes, Abdul said "So that means, The Prime Minister was a liar? He was trying to frame Kara by labelling her as a traitor but she did not show up until now!"

"Correct! You understood so quickly! I think you were almost jumping into conclusions, but there's more in the room. Kara might left Peaceland for a while but we did not give up the war between The Old and The New Emperor" said Zuba.

"As I have to inform you further, The Prime Minister is still alive with his black magical powers but he's like a human to rest of the 'Townsville' world" said Kara

That made Abdul surprised.

Suddenly, they heard a cry of a Koala Bear. Abdul rushed into the Monkey Camp as he saw a Koala Bear who was ill. She was coughing as she staggered into the trees.

"I came from Australia to find a new land but I am feeling unwell. I just need...a cure" said the Koala bear.

"You have to go to the mountains to find a golden mint leaf. It is guarded by the crows. You just have make a challenge with the crows. Then you can take the leaf. I will handle the rest" said Zuba.

"How far is it?" asked Abdul.

"Capren will guide you" said Zuba.

"Not like the last time with The Emperor" scared Capren.

"Can you shut up?" said Zuba.

"Sorry" said Capren whose face blushed with red.