39

12

Meanwhile, on Peaceland Shahbaz woke up after a peaceful sleep. Zuba and his female snake friend arrived.

"Well hello there, Emperor. I would like to introduce my friend, Kara. She's a little...you know" said Zuba who was giving a sign on her mental illness jokingly.

"I see" chuckled Shahbaz.

Therefore, Kara smiled and hissed.

"So, is this the Emperor Shahbaz? I am honored to see you" said Kara.

"I am honored to see you too" said Shahbaz.

"So, what are you looking for?" asked Kara.

"Peace" said Shahbaz.

"But you are here in Peaceland, the land of peace and what do you need more?" asked Kara.

"A bridge between our land and Peaceland" said Shahbaz.

"Great, I am willing to see the land of men and their lifestyles. I heard, they are more 'civilized' than me" said Zuba who interrupted Kara's speech.

"Your civilization here is way different than ours. That is why I am here to know yours" said Shahbaz.

"I see, it sound a little 'stressful'. Anyway, there is an arrogant but aggressive tiger lived around here. You need to watch for him" said Zuba.

"Oh that? I can manage it" said Shahbaz.

Kara made a smirk at Zuba while Capren followed them. Zuba avoided her for sure as he was aware that Capren loved her. Despite the fact that he had anger management problems, he had a defensive behavior such that he could become the future wise baboon. Anyway, Capren rushed in the middle of Zuba and Kara.

"Excuse me sir, Master Mata wants to talk to you" said Capren.

As Shahbaz agreed, he went to Mata's tent along with Zuba and Capren. It was made of rocks and clothes. It was way isolated than the Monkey's Paradise, you could say-ten minutes walking distance. At the time, Mata was meditating and rocks were automatically lifted. But Shahbaz's presence interrupted Mata's meditation.

"Well, young son, I am expecting to see you. Have a seat" said Mata.

Shahbaz sat down.

"So, dear son, today I will tour you the whole of Peaceland and want you to meet our King, Kuma- his species is a lion as you humans commonly known" said Mata.

"Master, we might go and see the lion but I heard from Zuba that there was a tiger out there?" asked Shahbaz.

"Oh, that arrogant fool? Roko? He always thinks that men are not equal to him but he does not know the meaning of what human beings mean?" said Mata.

Therefore, Mata took him to the Peaceland. It was clean with a waterfall, surrounding with trees and grass. Some of the parts were surrounded with rocks. The birds were singing, the deers were wrestling and the skunks were collecting flowers. It was a different environment. Behind the trees, the mountains were surrounded. One of them was snowy.

When the two deer wrestled, one of them was found weak and underestimated by Peacelanders.

"What are the names of these two deer wrestlers?" asked Shahbaz.

"Dango and Lango. Young but Dango is arrogant of them" whispered Zuba.