44

17

The mountain was so high that walking around it was not an easy job. The roads were filled with muds and surrounded with leafless trees. It was so gloomy that Shahbaz was shivered. All of a sudden, Zuba arrived at the scene.

"How do you know I am here?" asked the shivered Shahbaz.

"I cannot live without you, your majesty. You are always my friend. Somehow, I got the information from Sabah by interrogating her to know the truth" said Zuba.

"You shouldn't have come here, Zuba" said Shahbaz.

"But I need to stay with you. Because, I know that you are up to something" said Zuba.

"I see, anyway, come with me" said Shahbaz.

Despite the cold atmosphere of the mountain, they walked through the wavy roads as such that they could not give up. It was such that they were preparing for war. The surrounding clouds were grey and was raining forcefully that in the above areas, the snow was falling. They walked through the storm, snow and blistering mountains. The rocks, the mud and snow never affected them. The grey mountains and the gloomy atmosphere never made an impact on them because they tried hard to be 'invincible'.

Until, they were in the top of the mountain, they saw crows which were surrounded in the rocks. The lead of the crow stood in front of Shahbaz and Zuba.

"What is your purpose?" asked the leader crow.

"I am here in search of a tree, as told by the spirits" said Shahbaz.

"Ok tell me a riddle, two creatures who look like a human but also a like a four-legged pig with a tail of a hair" said the leader crow.

"What rubbish is that?" said Zuba.

"Rubbish? Probably, he said that it's two centaurs" said Shahbaz.

"How?" asked The crow.

"It means if there are two creatures, a tail of a hair which means horse's tail and most creatures have four legs. So overall, a half-man and a half horse is a centaur" said Shahbaz.

"Tell me another, 3 doors are closed and you do not have an option to escape. One has a booby trap, one has a lion, the third one has a ghost. Which one do you choose?" asked the crow.

"The second one because the lion dies" said Shahbaz.

"Then, you are allowed to go" said the crow.

Therefore, Shahbaz and Zuba saw a dead plant which was in between the rocks and muds. Shahbaz had a strange feeling about the tree.

"Zuba, what is that?" asked Shahbaz.

"It is an ancient Golden Mint tree, as told by my father. It said that it help the lives of many people such that it recovered the pox and other powerful diseases. Due to our carelessness, the tree died and the crows urged us to plant it again but we neglected their actions. Since then, the crows guarded the tree. They won't riddle it if the things are necessary for the tree" said Zuba.

Shahbaz agreed. He touched the dead plant and it only had a leaf which was bronze. Then Shahbaz decided to plant the trees. Unfortunately, they had no sources. As Zuba learnt to meditate from his father, Mata, he went to the cave every time to practice the cross legged meditation. Anyway, he meditated the source but what he found was a golden feather. He realized that he needed the crows.

"Bro, I want to know something about this Golden Feather" said Zuba.

"Oh, the Golden Eagle? You can whistle it by calling up. He's a quirky one, you know" said the Leader Crow.

The Leader Crow whistled. The mountain started to quake. A giant golden eagle flew up to the mountain and stepped down gently near a tree.

"See? I told you" said The Leader Crow.

"Terram Miah, at your service, sir" said the Golden Eagle.

The eagle bowed down toward the Emperor who was shocked to see such a huge eagle who was respecting him and the crows as well.