45

18

DAY-1

Shahbaz used a small stick plus held the tree with a rope. Zuba and the crows stared at him with surprise. The dead, bronze leaf turned slowly gold. Therefore, it was such that even the eagle stared at the tree. It was glowing golden. The wood started to enrich a pure jet black color. The clouds started to fade as well as the plant started to grow.

DAY-2

At night, the tree started to grow as such Shahbaz started to stare if he was raising a child. Shahbaz went out of the tree to take some water with a torch. Until, he heard the crows' chewing sound. He rushed through the tree but it looked normal. The crows and Zuba laughed as Shahbaz understood that they were testing his patience.

In the day, he saw the tree turned into a small sized tree-otherwise, a plant with a shape of a tree. The crow, the golden eagle and Zuba looked surprised. During that time, an elephant came into the scene. Zuba was surprised to see him.

"Oh Appu!" shouted Zuba with a cheer.

"What's up, buddy?" asked The Elephant Appu.

"I am good. What's up with you?" asked Zuba.

"Good, I saw the shining tree from the lake to the above. It was so good" said Appu.

DAY-3

The final day when the sweet sun started to rise, the plant grew into a beautiful tree. It was glowing and the gold shone as such that even Amyrah and Sabah came to the mountain with the Golden Eagle. The Elephant Appu was really cheerful.

"Oh, the Golden Eagle, Ye heeeeee!" cried Appu.

The Golden Eagle ignored the Elephant.

"So, how is the tree, ma'am?" asked The Eagle.

"It's beautiful as if" said Amyrah.

"He is our first child" said Shahbaz.

"How?" asked Amyrah.

"The Lord created him but we made him grow into a wonderful tree" said Shahbaz.

"I wish, I could kiss my child" said Amyrah.

"You can, my dear wife" said Shahbaz.

She just kissed the leaf of the tree that awed the countrymen of Peaceland. Therefore, the Golden Eagle took Sabah, Amyrah, Zuba, Appu and Shahbaz to the land. But when they land down, they saw the sadness of Peaceland.

"What happened?" said Shahbaz calmly.

Capren arrived and rushed that he said "Zuba, it's your father. He's dying"

"What?" asked Zuba calmly.

Zuba rushed into his father's deathbed. He saw something that he was not prepared.

"I visited the land of men. It was worse than before. The Emperor was right. I transformed into a human. The new Emperor mistook me as a mere villager and stabbed me in the back. Along with it, Sabu lost his wife and children while they transformed into the human being to visit the human world. I am dying. Therefore, Zuba, my son, you will be the future master of Peaceland. You have all the responsibilities to fulfill. You are the man now" said Mata on his deathbed.

"Father, you taught me everything but I need to know more" said Zuba.

"You are the answer to yourself, dear" said Mata with his last breathe.

His body vanished into a flower and transformed him into a butterfly that made the whole people of Peaceland burst into tears. Zuba cried and went to the cave. He threw all the rocks and sands in the cave that Shahbaz noticed. Appu was trying to console him.

Until, he went to the bushes, he saw a shadowy figure who was coming out from it.