65

15

The day after that, the crowds of Peacelanders were waiting for the match to be ready. The anticipation was really high as well as the humans, especially Kabir, Jared and Shahana were cheering up while the rest were cheering up for Sheeba who was already a dazzling tigress over 15 years. The wrestling field was situated on the Lion's Den where there were full of deserts but this time, there were clouds and rain was about to happen.

"I am Capren, your friendly commentator! I would like to say that this wrestling match might be a final time for human and creature species. This time, it's ladies time" said Capren.

Nishi and Sheeba were doing a little push-offs to warm up themselves.

"There you go, girl" said Roko.

On the other side, Abdul said "Do as I told you to. Don't get nervous!"

Nishi smiled but Sheeba seemed to feel pressurized. Both were having an intense time together. When Nishi was about to get Sheeba, her paws scratched Nishi that made a scar in her face. The rain started to flow.

"And the fight is getting intense!" said Capren.

Nishi pressed her palms and vanished. The crowds were surprised "Ooooh!"

Sheeba looked for the vanished Nishi. Sheeba was about to look back but was grabbed by Nishi and threw her in a painful manner that the boundaries crashed into pieces.

Nishi was sympathized. She saw Sheeba who was laying down.

"Hey, are you ok?" said Nishi.

"I am okay. You are too good for a wrestler" sighed Sheeba.

Both smiled.

"So, it's a tie!" said Capren.

Everyone slowly started to cheer.

"For the first time in the history of Peaceland Wrestling Championship, it's not only the shortest of the match but also both players are tied!" said Capren.

Abdul as well as Nishi's friends chanted for her victory. Abdul smiled.

In Abdul's cave, Sehara got into senses. She got up and slowly saw the whole cave. Suddenly, Zuba arrived.

"Zuba, is that you?" asked Sehara.

"Yes, you are safe here. The honorable wizard would be back soon" said Zuba.

"But the demon?" asked Sehara.

"Do not worry ma'am, he won't go after you" said Zuba.

After the wrestling match, Nishi was walking in the waterfall of Peaceland. She heard a snake's hiss again.

"So, how's the match?" asked Kara, the snake.

"It's kind of great" said Nishi.

"Would you like to know about the real demon?" said Kara.

"The King of Kamalapur? Hafiz?" said Nishi.

"Yes, today, Zuba, You and I will be going to the pensive-the memory lane" said Kara.

"The Harry Potter one?" said Nishi.

"It's slightly different" said Kara.

Nishi agreed.

Nishi could not see her mother or could visit the cave due to her, being busy hospitalizing her opponent, Sheeba. She band aid her while Roko was with Abdul. Sehara looked surprised.

"Abdul, you have grown so hot" said Sehara.

"A long beard is always hotter than the spiky goatee, my love" chuckled Abdul.

At night, Nishi went to the waterfall again. Zuba, Capren, Appu arrived along with Kara.

"You are truly, your father's daughter: curious and witty. I heard that you want to go to the pensive" said Zuba.

"Yes, because before the dark force comes, I want to learn about it" said Nishi.

"Well, dear, you will. But be careful what you wish for" said Capren.

Zuba plucked a banana leaf and put the water from the fall. It was glittering. They jumped inside the pensive.

They saw that inside the castle, Qifar and Hafiz were having a conversation inside the castle.

"What happened, dear minister?" asked Qifar.

"Nothing much! I missed my daughter, Amyrah" said Hafiz.

"Well, well, the daddy in you woke up again" said Qifar.

"Qifar, being a King is not a funny game. It is hard to control the kingdom" said Hafiz.

"I don't care what would you say Hafiz" said Qifar.

"I was once a peasant who hated giants as well as those people who never understood my motive of equality. Since I was a child, I always wanted Peaceland and the world to be together" said Hafiz.

"You want equality and I want destruction. The society has always harassed me since the beginning" said Qifar.

"What do you mean?" growled Hafiz.

"You heard right. You will die for your own sin. Goodbye, minister. I alone will win" said Qifar.

He took out the sword from his pocket and stabbed brutally on Hafiz's stomach. Hafiz was scared. The blood came out such as the rain fell from his stomach. The heart was even out from the body as the kidney was about to come out.

They jumped out of the pensive.

"O my God! So that means, Hafiz has some incomplete motive like Qifar" exclaimed Nishi.

"Yes" said Zuba.