66

16

"Hafiz's motive is more political than Qifar's. As a child, my master had a battle with Hafiz's father during the Mughal Period which means he was the son of the ungrateful king who killed the Physician. He was having a practice of destroying humanity by giving the equity which means whenever he says, it's the real opposite. Twisted man, he is" said Capren.

"That means your master is a French man but he never tolerated cruelty! That's the missing puzzle but who would be the real culprit?" asked Nishi.

"Who knows? There's another clue that your father has" said Appu.

"But you need to be patient about this one" said Kara.

Nishi thought of it all night. Therefore, she could not sleep. Until, she went to Abdul's cave but she was not prepared for what she saw for a while- it was Sehara who was fully normal.

"Nishi! My dear kitten! My darling daughter! Please come to me, love" said the teary eyed Sehara.

Nishi ran near her like a toddler and hugged her tight.

"I am so proud of you, you showed a bit of a power, is it?" smiled Sehara.

"Mom, I wish I could have told you a lot about it. But I don't wanna see you in the asylum again. I need a family who I would get love for. Kalam uncle, aunty and their daughter Zafrin took a good care of me but from now one, I want a big family and a family that even create a much beautiful moment-more than Uncle Kalam's family" said Nishi.

Abdul's smile made their 'happy interruption'.

"I was supposed to tell you the truth about your mother but if you want to know more, we might go to the pensive tomorrow. But at first, your friends and you should go to The Devil's Paradise to know more about the Swampy Giants" said Abdul.

"The ones who chased me, is it?" asked Nishi.

"Correct, there is a but..." said Abdul.

"What is it?" asked Nishi and Sehara.

"They are similar to Peeshachayas and Thank God that it is less sensitive than it" said Abdul.

After that night, she went for a long sleep. Kabir, Shahana and Jared woke her up.

"Hey, let's go to that place" said Shahana.

"Ok Shaz" moaned Nishi.

But Abdul snapped his fingers a little loud. She jumped out from her sleep and woke up.

"Thank you for waking up, Nishi" said Abdul.

Therefore, Nishi followed Abdul, Shahana, Jared and Kabir to the waterfall. Abdul whistled innocently but loud. They heard a vibration as if a helicopter was about to go down. The Golden Eagle landed beside the waterfall that even the elephants were awed. Despite Kabir and Jared were handsome, compare to them, The Golden Eagle was more handsome.

"Macho men doesn't matter dear, charisma and soul does" said The Golden Eagle that shut both their mouths.

"So guys, that's the Golden Eagle. He would guide you through the darker sides of the Peaceland. Capren is the second guide. Nishi, you are not allowed to teleport there, unless Hafiz and the giants are about to get you guys. The Golden Eagle would only get Capren" said Abdul.

Therefore, they mounted up the Eagle's back and they slowly flew. On the way to the sky, the Eagle was smirking towards the land.

"From my view, the land looks as beautiful as the clay model" said The Golden Eagle.

"Anyway, why the Peacelanders are not allowed to teleport?" asked Nishi.

"Because 200 years ago, Zuba banned us for using our powers because as the generation passed, our powers became weak but if we get strong enough, we could expose the world" said The Golden Eagle.

"So that means, why humans do have the power?" asked Shahana.

"Not all humans but those who are involved with the Emperor Shahbaz" said Capren.

"Which means, Nishi, you are the descendant of Shahbaz and I am the descendant of Sabah's second daughter, Azmira and your mom is the descendant of Sabah's first daughter Rehana. Which means both of us are linked to each other" said Shahana.

"We are cousins and we never even knew! Oh God!" exclaimed Nishi.

Therefore, they reached through an island which was surrounded full of trees. The Sandside was still the same as it was 15 years ago. The Golden Eagle flew away while they dismounted from it. They slowly went through the forest. It was darker than a cloud with a neon fog.