26

Chapter Twenty Five And Epilogue

After a lot of battles, Qifar came to the battlefield but was scared by a familiar lion's roar. The roar was so thunderous that everyone of Peaceland smiled-it was Sabu along with Appu, The Leader Crow and The Golden Eagle whose presence made the war more chaotic. They jumped and killed the Peeshachayas that increased a little more.

"Oh, it reminded me of 200 years ago when the Prime Minister was 'killed' in the battle. I remember a boy who went to the ruins before his mother died. He played with the skull that resurrected the Prime Minister and he kept it in the King's chair from the cave which was demolished two years ago by Zuba, Appu and I" said Sabu.

"I know, that boy was Abdul but look at him now, he's paying for his mistakes" said Zuba.

Abdul's monster paws kicked Qifar in front of the Peaceland that made him ashamed of himself. Then he turned normal and the swamp body was blown away that made the animals, even Sehara wet.

"My great grandmom would be proud of us, if she were alive" said Sehara.

"You don't know me much, Rafiq, Qifar or whatever hell you are. You need to grow up. You and I have something in common, we looked for a peaceful environment but the difference is that you are lost somewhere plus at the same time, you are power hungry" said Abdul

Abdul pressed Qifar's head. He saw the visions of Qifar's mother who loved him the most and she always told stories about dragons and other fairy tales but what he forgot was the moral because people underestimated him for his social class when he was poor back then. He was blinded by ego and misunderstanding of the human nature.

"Oh, poor Qifar, are you interested in stories?" asked Abdul.

"Stories? What stories?" gasped Qifar.

"A fairy tale your mom told you? There was a pirate who tried to attack a king for power but he couldn't because the king was secured by his advisor. From that day, the king got a plague that almost damaged his face. Until a Hakim came to the scene and cured the king. That manipulative minister wanted to frame the Hakim by persuading the king to kill him. He did by stabbing his neck. But his spirit stabbed the neck of the king and the minister. Do you know the moral?" mocked Abdul.

"The moral is clean yourself first, then clean others" said Qifar.

"Yes, but you couldn't get if further! Cleaning others doesn't mean killing others. The innocent animals you killed were peaceful but your 'moral' made it worse. Everyone has a child in heart. You are also a child but without a proper guidance" said Abdul.

"Just destroy the skull, destroy me!" cried Qifar in a weak voice.

Abdul took the glittering skull out of the pocket. He rubbed the rocks and set fire to the skull that his body was about to burn.

"Abdul, thank you to change my views. I am so much worried that I became hopeless. None are perfect. There is no caste system, no race discrimination and no war, only peace, humanity and God!" said Qifar calmly when his body slowly burnt with the rest of the Peeshyachemorts were burnt to death. That brought Peaceland to joy and peace.

"Abdul, my son, I am proud of you! Even you passed or failed, it doesn't matter but what you have achieved is really, AWESOME!" said Abdul's father in jovial mode.

"Who accessed him to Peaceland?" asked Abdul.

"I accessed him! Meow!" said Sabu.

Sehara and Abdul laughed.

"Oh! I was afraid of the lion at first I entered Peaceland but suddenly he bowed and meowed at me. He was walking. I followed him. Oh and Abdul, the Sunderban's at the news and son, I have to reveal you something. Your mom told me to hire a woman of your choice, remember the time when you said that you needed a sexy lady? I hired Sehara to teach you how to live and struggle with your responsibilities. This is called a real boss. Until you scared Sehara, she was about to commit suicide but her mom's spirit stopped her and gave her the gift and ability to speak with animals just like your mom. Despite the fact, I love you, son! I am really proud of you. Oh, and by the way " wept Abdul's dad with joy.

Both hugged each other. After all, the animals bowed and Zuba gave him the flowers from behalf of The Kingdom of Peaceland. They bowed The Chosen One.

"You are not the Chosen One anymore, you are The Man Who Tamed The Monster" said Sabu.

All of them bowed with respect that even Abdul, his father and Sehara bowed. As they left, every one cheered up but Capren was weeping.

"I will miss you brother, sir. Oh I forgot to mention, if you ever travel in London, say hi to my friends and family. Oh and I also will say that I was once a son of a pet of a British Viceroy, Manduck Higgins. When I was a child, I was lost in Peaceland and Zuba was the one to take care of me since childhood" said Capren.

"Goodbye, dear friend! No matter what I did to you, I will always miss you" said Roko.

"Goodbye, darling friend of mine" said Kara.

"You are like a son to me. What you needed is to control things in your life so you can be successful. Lack of marriages means lack of friendships" said Sabu.

"My dear son, I still cannot believe that you are leaving Peaceland. If you remember us, talk with Heya and Funtoosh. So that they can send some message to us. Our Guardians of Peaceland will always be there for you" said Zuba.

"Remember, son! Take care of your girlfriend! And thank you for saving my life like your mom did to Roko. Kara was one of the eye-witness whose peculiarity was misunderstood by the Peaceland 200 years ago but the rest is history. And please, go to any ladies you like but never fall in love with them because Sehara is always there for you" said Appu.

Everyone in Peaceland brought their tears by saying goodbye to Abdul, Sehara and Abdul's father. The oil filled water turned fresh that media stopped bickering around.

5 YEARS LATER....

I, Dr. Kalam Ahmed was in the chamber who was listening to Abdul's life changing adventures. I was so fascinated that I advised him to write a novel about it. He happily married Sehara that the couple already had a daughter. They visited Peaceland again but he saw Zuba still was healthy as the last time they saw. Abdul became fully the Chairman of The Advertising Farm and always goes to Samrat's grave. He also helped a rickshaw puller from food to everything. He made an orphanage and he also helped the seniors from the old home. He sometimes comes to me when he visited to USA. As he published his stories, most people asked him that if it was real or not? But I always believe that it is real because we all are God's creations. The revelations of the Holy Books even reveal us the way of life. Learn life by nature, learn life by finding yourself and find life by looking for knowledge rather than using it. All you do is smile, live but tomorrow will never come.

ALL ENDS WELL