46

19

"Well, hello, Shahbaz" said the shadowy man.

"Qifar, I heard that you are working under my so-called father-in-law" said Shahbaz.

"No, I am the new Emperor" said Qifar (shadowy man).

Shahbaz was shocked and had his mouth wide open.

"Shocked?" said Qifar with sarcasm.

"I have never expected this from you" said Shahbaz.

"Since my mom died, I always had to listen about your so-called glory than I am just a minister. I wish I could have killed you and marry Sabah" said Qifar.

"YOU BASTARD! Who let you enter the land?" screamed Shahbaz.

"The snake friend of yours who was even present in the scene where the lioness, the baboon and the cubs were killed. She was about to inform you. I followed her and I got in like Ali Baba and the forty thieves. Woof!! Open Sesame" said Qifar.

Zuba overheard the conversation. His viewpoints were so wronged that he started to announce in Peaceland.

"Dear countrymen of Peaceland,

The traitor of Peaceland is revealed!"

The crowd screamed "Who?"

"Kara, the mighty snake! She's the traitor. She accessed the devil Qifar to our Peaceland!"

That left Kara shocked and humiliated with fear.

"I am innocent! I haven't done anything! I just witnessed the incidents. I also visited the human world" said Kara with grief.

"Doesn't that mean you entered? Now go and never come back here!" said Zuba.

Kara burst into tears and walked away.

On the other hand, Shahbaz was quite furious at the situation when Qifar described the whole thing. Then Qifar left by getting into the bushes.

Shahbaz knew that Kara's accessibility was unintentional and was about to tell Zuba but Kara left. He secretly took Zuba to Appu, Capren, Sabah and Amyrah in the cave.

"Zuba, you idiot, you foolishly declared Kara as a traitor" said Appu.

"But I did it because why she made it accessible to this devil Qifar!" said Zuba.

"Stop being stubborn, Zuba! You should have heard the other side of the story" said Shahbaz.

"But why?" asked Zuba.

"Your father even told me that you will be ready to be the wise noble baboon when your decision is cool enough. You need to have a break from stress" said Capren.

Appu glared at Zuba that made him upset. Therefore, Zuba went to the cave and thought of it a thousand times. He had some space time to understand the good and bad.

Therefore, he started bursting into tears with the reminiscent of his past with his father as well as he was regretting about his previous mistakes.

That let him into meditation for a little time.

Meanwhile, the sun started to rise. He was still meditating about everything he needed to observe. Zuba learnt to fly the rocks and was surrounding it with such that he became a bit tiring.