59

9

Capren, Nishi, Abdul and Zuba went to Zuba's hut made with clay and hay. They entered the hut but what they saw were not prepared. The ceiling was decorated with Christmas lights and the floor was adorned with bananas as well as muffins and cakes. The cakes looked twisted but creamy as a spring. The cakes were as if there were strawberry flavors as well as chocolates. Nishi, Abdul and Zuba was not prepared for something that they were not about to be seen.

It was the fat Kabir who was resting like a king and the female attractive monkeys were using the coconut leaves as a fan to air him out. He was smiling and eating delicious muffins and cakes. It was so awkward that he was eating mannerlessly in front of the seniors, even Nishi who might crave for the cake.

"Oh, it reminds the old me! Well, you are kind of welcome, can't we share the food?" said Abdul.

Kabir looked at the three and he jumped out while he got scared with respect.

"Oh, greetings, honorable wizard, sir" said Kabir in a low tone.

"Well, hello Kabir" said Nishi.

"Nishi, Where were you?" exclaimed Kabir.

"Where were you?" said Nishi angrily.

"I had the feeling same as you" said Kabir.

Nishi glared at him.

"Okay, we jumped out when the monster chased us. I was vanished into the waterfall. When I looked back, I saw the monster. Then this lemur, Capren saved my life by calling the group of elephants and that scared the monster! He even served me with cakes and constantly mentioned the wizard" said Kabir.

"That wizard is my father" said Nishi.

When he looked clearly at Abdul, he was scared to smile.

"Sorry sir" said Kabir.

"It's okay, dear, you are welcome but remember the first rule of Peaceland, if you share, you care" said Abdul.

Kabir shared the cakes with relish through Abdul, Zuba, Nishi and Capren.

Meanwhile, Sehara was at the asylum. She was sitting down at her cell. It was dark and were filled with red lights. She saw a fog which coming out of nowhere. It was dark and gloomy as the images of the forest was about to come. A black hooded figure arrived from the fog that petrified Sehara as such that she was biting her nails.

"Well Sehara" said the hooded voice as a man.

"You! Why the hell did you possess my body most of the time?" cried Sehara.

"Revenge, dear" said the hooded man.

"F*CK YOU! YOU ARE AN EGOISTIC MANIAC! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO POSSESS A WOMAN!" cried Sehara.

"I am not possessing a woman, I am possessing The Shahbaz legend who humiliated me to the abyss" said the hooded man.

"I do not know what you are looking for! I want my husband back!" cried Sehara.

"He's dead" said the hooded man with a sinister laugh.

"I don't care he's dead! I want my husband back! Dead or alive! I heard that his dead body wasn't found as well" said Sehara.

"May I do the same to you as I did to Jared Travers and Karim Mehtab?" said the hooded.

"Do what you do. I will be ready when my husband and daughter will be back!" cried Sehara.

"As you wish" said the hooded man and vanished in the fog.

The fog faded away that sighed Sehara with relief.

The morning rose while the Crystal Lake were continuously searching for Nishi and Kabir. Shahana and Jared were looking at the lake and examined the footprints again. When they followed the footsteps again, they slowly were following it. But unfortunately teleported in Peaceland. Jared saw the waterfall and the colorful flowers were glowing light. The leaves were breezing in the air while the group of elephants were drinking water.

"SHAHANA! THIS IS CALLED HEAVEN" said Jared excitedly with happiness.

"Wooo! It is The Legend? OMG! The beauty!" said Shahana.

"Isn't this beautiful?" said Jared.

"Yes, this is what I said, Jared" said Shahana.

The leader of the elephants said "More guests!"

They ran happily near Shahana and Jared. Shahana felt awkward while Jared felt happy when the younger elephants tickled him with their trunks with flowers. The leader's presence stopped the elephants.

"Welcome dear guests, welcome to Peaceland, I am Appu, at your service" said the leader, Appu.

"OMG! Appu! The leader and your jokes are well deserved, sir" said Shahana.

"Well, it's my pleasure" said Appu.

"Excuse me, elephant sir. Do you know two humans who came here?" asked Jared.

"I remember only one human in this land but he's our wizard" said Appu.

Shahana and Jared were surprised with happiness.

"He is our answer!" said Shahana with excitement.

"Okay, I will take you there" said Appu.

Appu took Jared and Shahana to the monkey's paradise.