36

9

"Well, well, well Mr. Akbar, how's your farming going?" said Shahbaz sarcastically.

"I am feeling quite unwell, Your Majesty" said Akbar (Sabah's Father)

"Oh you lazy ass, I know you are pretending" said Shahbaz.

"I am not. You are blind" said Akbar.

"Then you deserve it" said Shahbaz who took out the whip and beaten him up sadistically. Sabah rushed onto him but it was too late. Her father died after the whip but Shahbaz was kind of shocked to see the farmer who was killed by Shahbaz's hands. Most people were surprised that it went through the extreme heights.

Sabah stopped him and wept by holding her father's body through her arms.

"You killed him! You killed my father! You are becoming mad! That father whose wife took care of you. That father who helped you for farming. That father who wished you to be a better person and you, you became that ungrateful king. You forgot the meaning of humanity and life. You have become foolish and heartless. Is this the reward you are giving him? Death? I respected you, honored you but you turned into a bitter monster and Qifar, what would you do? You are just a pimp! A pimp! And you, the King, you do not know the meaning of life. Learn how to love yourself, then learn to love others. Otherwise, we, the country people cannot bear it anymore" cried Sabah.

Sabah's statement about Shahbaz made him getting into reality check. That shocked him so much that he just stood up the rooftop and counting the stars all night. Qifar came to the presence.

"Sire, how can I help you?" said Qifar.

"For just a moment, be my old friend. I need to speak to you. I am doing something wrong. May be I am becoming mad because all the battles I faced and still facing. I have no motivations. Ego and anger became my worst enemy. I need a peaceful life" said Shahbaz.

"Sire, I understood what you are going through but you cannot change the fact. Unless you are proving your redemption" said Qifar.

"I think, you have to go for a while" said Shahbaz.

"As you wish, sir" said Qifar.

Qifar went through the dungeon. He saw the King of Kamlapur who was chained. He had a big hair and bare top with a brown leathered loin cloth which was dirty. His whole body was dirty.

"Hello there, minister, did the treacherous king disturbs you?" said The King of Kamlapur.

"Why are you talking to me?" asked Qifar.

"You are a fool of a youth, Qifar. I trapped the giants to clean up the environment as we, humans can live on" said The King of Kamlapur.

"You were once a king but you are now a prisoner" said Qifar.

"I do not care. I want to get freed, so we can clean up the environment together" said The King of Kamlapur.

He gave a cackling laugh that Qifar got easily manipulated.

On the other hand, King Shahbaz was walking down the forest. Suddenly, he saw a glittering light. He slowly tiptoed and sneaked in between the pine trees. He looked at the flashing light where a young lady was landing in the middle of the trees.

When Shahbaz showed up, the fairy looked at him if she looked at a child.

"Excuse me, who are you?" asked Shahbaz.

"I am the guardian of the fairies. Whenever we die, our souls, despite resting in peace, they do some unfinished work. I am here to help my son who wants to be peaceful. His name is Shahbaz" said the fairy.