17

Chapter Sixteen

As they reached the dark swamp, it had full of skeletons. It was foggy and cold as such that Abdul was almost scared to death but was devastated by the actions of the trio. His tops were bare but his bottoms were worn by his old pants which was worn for almost half a month but was not dirty. The skeletons were so scary but the older generation did not get scared because they were habituated.

"Why are this skulls for?" said Abdul.

"Sush! They were poachers. The lions killed them when they killed a deer. The Emperor played the big part of the role" whispered Appu.

"Take it positively, Abdul. He just played the good part" whispered Zuba.

In the swamp, it was such that Abdul was scared with disgust. The river was shallow that were covered with rotten leaves and skull bones. Abdul jumped at the back of Appu. When they reached inside the tree hole, it was quite dark. Zuba whistled while the fireflies spread around the cave. In the center of the cave, it was a long flower-vase like shape similar to the pensive but there was a crystal ball over the plate of the vase which was glowing bit by bit after the fireflies stopped giving light.

They reached over the center as if they sailed a boat. They saw the crystal ball, as Abdul was surprised with a shock.

"So, it's the prophecy!" whispered Abdul to Zuba.

"Yes, let's see what did The Prophecy said. You will see" whispered Appu.

"Oh you two, be quiet" said Zuba

Both were silenced.

The prophecy begun to blow in such a light that Abdul and Appu were scared except for Zuba who was aware of the actual thing. It started to whisper loudly while the voice slithered from the ball.

It said:

I, Kara would like to say that an Emperor of the new generation will save Peaceland from both the old and new savages. The savages must redeem in the hands of this new generation. Peaceland must be saved by preventing the nature from dying. Otherwise, Peaceland will not be Peaceland, it will turn into a Savageland. The Savages must redeem! The Enemies must redeem!

The light went out from the crystal ball as the spark was coming out as a blast.

Appu exclaimed "THE PROPHECY IS ENDED!"

"That means, Abdul is really the Chosen One. And Abdul, now this is the time, I must reveal most of the things to you. After the fight, Sabu, Appu, You and I will go to the pensive. Though The Prophecy is made by Kara, the snake, we will persuade her no matter what will happen" said Zuba.

"I can't be The Chosen One plus that means, I am the descendant of the Emperor! That makes sense now" said Abdul.

The next day, before lunchtime, Abdul saw the crowds of animals were talking about the fight between Roko and Abdul. During the time, Roko and Sabu stood in front of their den.

"Your Majesty, I see The Chosen One as the Emperor. His expressive eyes told me that he's pretty misunderstood by the human world. I know he has a potential but I am more potent than he. If he becomes our protector, we might be in peace" said Roko.

"I understand your actions, Roko. I know, you might regret that he is actually the chosen one but this is his first step as a test to understand our thoughts. In the human world, as far as I heard from Zuba and Capren was harder than we used to know about. Somehow, our Chosen One's a really good fighter, but he's lost somewhere" said Sabu.

"He's not lost. He didn't learn anything how to live" said Roko but interrupted by Sabu.

"SHUT UP ROKO! What he needs is to change himself. He can quickly redeem but he is harder than the Emperor" said Sabu.

On the other side, Zuba, Capren, Appu and Abdul were standing in the opposite of the den.

"So hot! But I can adjust now" said Abdul.

"Look Abdul, remember what Sabu and I taught you. Don't look at the crowds, look at yourself. Never lose yourself like the human world" said Zuba.

"Well, brother sir. You will do great, no matter what they will say to you. Don't think about Peaceland or Chosen One, think as a nobody. It will work!" said Capren.

"Don't ever create a fuss on your opponent's heart, Good Luck, kid" said Appu.

Abdul raised his confidence as of now, he felt something arrogant but was stopped by the sayings of these three greater men of life. Will he lose or win?