27- A LOST LEAF

Prologue

Life is not a one-way word that is described by the thousands that similarly contrast to the words such as love. Everyone acts that we actually under the reality but in reality we create the other reality that exists everywhere. We like a lost leaf that even gives a similar quote: failure is a pillar of success. Knowing is not an experience, but seeing is. Knowledge is not power but using knowledge is power. That similarly happened to our fellow patient, Abdul's great-grandfather The Emperor Shahbaz whom we heard from Abdul's book 'Listening to the Wilds' but we could not get a clear view upon the Emperor except for the major parts despite that it was mention in Abdul's life in the wilds, I mean, The Spirit World of Peaceland.

Until, I met Abdul in a social event where he was donating clothes to the poor and needy while the media was asking about Abdul's novel: is it real or just fiction? What I always believe that the novel is real despite some criticized it for calling the book 'A True Story' which converted into 'A Fairy Tale for Children'. He gave me a copy of a diary which was written by Abdul's mother. Furthermore, he mentioned that he found it on his father's library. As I returned to the States, the social crisis was almost driven me insane until my daughter, wife and I went to attic to mourn those who sacrificed themselves to help us. I took out the diary from my pocket.

"Dad, what is that brown old dusty book?" asked my daughter.

"Zafrin, this is the fairy tale that we all knew long before Abdul's book was arrived" said I.

"Oh, Wow! Dad! Listening to the Wilds?" asked Zafrin (my daughter).

"Yes" said I.

"Please read it for me!" said Zafrin.

My teenaged daughter became as stubborn as of a five year old child. I smiled and called my wife to hear out the tale. You also must hear it but not in the way Abdul listened as a child but a clear view about The Emperor and the Peaceland. It is I, Dr. Kalam Ahmed will be narrating the story of our hero's great-grandfather. You can find out about the reason of narrating this story quite later.

It was two hundred years from now. This folktale is not only a folktale because reality is also fiction. For my dear readers, if you found any brutality in the story, you might realize that how Abdul and his great grandfather are similar. Fallen leaves can rise if they want to grow again!