57

7

Zuba took her to a cave beside the swamp where Zuba used to meditate. It was filled with torches and some lamps which were made of sunlight and plastics with thin lined woods. The cave was a bit dark but the only light was the center of the cave with a stone which was decorated with twisted two trees on which a wizard was cross-legged and meditating when the stones were lifting up.

He was wearing grey robes. He was bearded plus he looked like a man of his 50s. Despite that, he had wrinkles which reminds me of an older Luke Skywalker from the movie Star Wars. I understand that I am using pop-cultural references but I could not imagine him more than that. That wizard was breathing hard by stopping the meditation.

"WHO DISTURBED MY PEACEFUL TIME!" shouted the wizard.

The echo made a quake in the cave that shocked Nishi as the wizard saw Zuba.

"Master, is that you? And who is that young lady?" asked the wizard calmly.

The wizard almost unrecognized Nishi but her eyes could not deceive him.

"Those eyes are Sehara's, even her face but some expressions are like me. Is...that...my darling daughter?" wept the wizard.

"Yes, Abdul, she is your daughter" said Zuba.

"Look, you are more like your mother-how did you get here?" asked Abdul, the wizard.

"My friends and I went to a study trip in Crystal Lake, then at night, I was sneaking out in the lake with my friend. Then the monster from the lake chased us around but what happened? Something like teleportation" said Nishi.

"Hold on? A teleportation?" asked Abdul.

"Yes, a teleportation, something like that. I don't know where my friend is" said Nishi.

"Hold on? Did you say, a friend?" asked Abdul.

"Yes" said Nishi.

"That fat annoying kid? Oh God's sake! This teleportation can only be allowed if people are tired of life as well as kindness. How can both of you come at the place at 10 minutes, back and forth? Oh man! It's really a damn confusion! I inserted the teleport system just for tracking the 'New Bridge Of Peaceland'" said Abdul.

"But there are two more people disappeared, Jared Travers and Karim Mehtab" said Nishi.

"After a long time, I am listening to these kind of disturbances in both Peaceland and Human Land! Now I know that there must be a glitch or somebody misused the teleportation" said Abdul.

"That means..."said Nishi.

"Yes, dear, I was trapped by the walls of these teleportation while I was researching on our great grandfather-Shahbaz's tomb" said Abdul.

"Tell me the whole story" said Nishi.

"It's been fifteen years that I was having a research on the cursed history of our great grandfather, Shahbaz's tomb to write a report and journal to make it believable because my novel 'Listening to the Wilds' was criticized for some of the clichéd themes which the people who witnessed thought they were real. Some of the historians also wanted some evidence. Therefore I was entering the tomb but what I saw was not prepared:

IF YOU ARE READ THIS SCRIPTURE, YOU MIGHT KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE A TIME PEACELAND WOULD BE EXPOSED. BY THE TIME, IF ANYONE CREATES AN ENTRANCE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, YOU MIGHT BE TRAPPED FOREVER UNLESS YOU HAVE THE POWER TO TELEPORT.

I was surprised. The wind blew that all the candles in the tomb were turned off. The ghostly spirit of Shahbaz was coming out from his tomb:

QIFAR'S STORY HAS ENDED BUT HAFIZ'S STORY IS ABOUT TO BEGIN. THOSE WHO ARE AWARE OF THE REALITY OF PEACELAND, WILL BE KILLED BY HIM BUT THE PEACELANDERS MUST PROTECT THEM

I got surprised and entered Peaceland. When I was meditating, I heard that by far people are calling me 'a legend' which is unexpected for me"

Nishi was surprised.

Meanwhile, in the camp, most of the students were looking for Kabir and Nishi in the camp.

"Oh, look at her extreme curiosity! She disappeared like her dad" said Shahana.

"What do you mean?" asked Jared.

"That means the Peaceland shit is real" said Shahana