69

19

Therefore, Kara was disguised as Nishi's young beautiful neighbor who usually used to say 'hi' whenever she goes out to school with her bicycle. She secretly used to follow her through the murder sight where Kabir was about to get murdered.

At night, Kabir was driving a car but stopped by Wahid with a bike. Kabir hopped out of the car.

"Well, well, well, Kabir. You escaped from me but this time, you won't be escaped" said Wahid with a cackling laughter.

Kabir was running while Wahid was chasing through the thin air. Therefore, there were the army of Peeshachayas who choked his body and kissed his soul. It killed him. The blood wrote 'PEACELAND IS IN DANGER'.

Whenever Nishi comes to the sight to investigate it, she sees an old man with a signboard and a hint: It was Capren! He was disguised as the old man.

They jumped out of the pensive. They all sighed with relief.

"Now, everything is clarified! This is a catastrophe! Ever!" said Nishi.

"Just like your grandfather. If he were alive, he could have been proud of you" said Abdul.

Everyone laughed.

While the rest went outside the cave, Nishi and Abdul were stayed on. They started the sword fight and learnt to control her powers.

Sehara was watching Nishi's intense training. The others were also doing their training with the monkeys while the lion was looking at the Northern Lights. He rushed off to the Monkey's Paradise. He came into the paradise while the monkeys were doing the things of their own. He roared while the monkeys stopped.

"EVERYONE, PREPARE FOR THE BATTLES. THE NORTHERN LIGHTS ARE GLITTERING BRIGHTER! THE DANGER IS COMING"

The Monkeys decided to have a battle training as well as the Peacelanders. Some were practicing with skunk farts, some were practicing with bows and arrows and some were practicing with swords.

Abdul and Nishi were still on the training mode.

"You are doing well, dear" said Abdul.

They were under the sword training.

"It's in our blood, is it?" said Nishi.

The swords continued to fight.

"Every people needs a mother but they need a father too" said Abdul.

"That's correct, but there was a time, I used to hear from Uncle Kalam that you used to have a lot of selfies" said Nishi.

"Kalam told you well. I was entirely different from what I am today. I still remember that when I first met your mom, she was a beautiful geek, just like you but I saw a badass in you too" said Abdul.

The swords were continuing still.

"Wow! I thought, you won't remember this" said Nishi.

"I am old but not weaker than what you expect. Your kind of romance is different than ours. The teleportation just comes from meditation. We also used to have a romance in a boat" said Abdul.

"That is the most infamous scene told by Kalam Uncle" said Nishi.

They started the fight off again and they tapped their swords at each other till the cloud rises in the morning.

The weather turned cold. The bridge in New York had a load of traffic as the snow was about to fall. The cars were in such that no one could go to their office. Even in the streets of New York and Bangladesh, the traffic started to increase the jam. Even the traffic sergeants got annoyed by the situation.

The earth started to quake. The swampy giants rose up from the sea water while Hafiz had his eyes closed while meditating.

"RISE, THE SPIRITS OF THE EVIL GIANTS! NOW, YOU WILL DESTROY THE WORLD! RISE UP!"

The vibration commands reached the giants that Kara heard of it. She shouted and vibrated her voice power.

"EVERYONE, THE GIANTS ARE RISING UP! PREPARE FOR THE FINAL BATTLEFIELD"

It was such that everyone prepared for the battle.