60

10

Nishi was sitting in the broken branch of an oak and watching the lake glow while the trees were dancing with the breeze. Zuba sat aside her. He looked at the same nature and enjoying it as if he was doing an orchestra with a walking stick.

"So, dear, how does this nature look?" asked Zuba.

"It looks a bit typical but there is a strange beauty in the nature" said Nishi.

"But do you know? The natures are dark sometimes. I am feeling something ominous is about to happen" said Zuba.

"Well, my mom's in the asylum and most of the time, some creepy people were stalking at me" said Nishi.

"The transformative people? I guess, it's Kara. She hasn't been around for a while. She comes around and vanishes. Snakes are sly you know?" said Zuba.

"I guess so" said Nishi.

The elephants marched into the Monkey's Paradise while Jared and Shahana rode on the back of Appu. The monkeys were silent with respect and bowed them. Abdul arrived in front of Appu.

"Well, Appu, how have you been?" said Abdul.

"I brought you some guests, dear wizard" said Appu.

Therefore, Jared and Shahana were shocked to see Abdul in such an appearance that Shahana was mesmerized by Abdul's bearded looks. Jared smiled at Shahana while Shahana smiled at him back.

"So, well, a good looking chap and a gorgeous lady in a leader's back, isn't it?" said Abdul.

"Greetings, sir, we are looking for a friend of mine" said Shahana.

Zuba arrived with Nishi. Shahana jumped down from Appu's back and quickly hugged her that Nishi hugged her back.

"Oh Nishi, I missed you so much!" said Shahana.

"I miss you too Shaz" said Nishi.

"Shaz? Since when did you call me Shaz?" asked Shahana.

"When I am in a good mood, dear" said Nishi.

"Have your cozy catchups later, then Nishi and I could have a father-daughter moment" said Abdul.

Jared and Shahana felt awkward.

Abdul took Nishi to the cave.

"Where are you taking me?" asked Nishi.

"I have to show you something" said Abdul.

They rushed together and just vanished into a stone mountain. Behind them, there was a tree which was like an olive. In the branches, there were crows who were looking at their teleportation or otherwise, call it an apparition.

"Oh, who's here now? The honorable wizard and who is that young lady?" asked the leader crow.

"Yo Chappie, she's my daughter!" said Abdul.

"I see, are you here for something?" asked The Leader Crow, Chappie.

"Yes" said Abdul.

"Pleasure to meet you, Nishi" said Chappie.

"You too, sir. You are looking different today" said Nishi.

"Oh, thank you dear. You have a lot of kindness like your greater grandmother, Amyrah" said Chappie.

"Amyrah? Sounds familiar, mom used to say it when she gets possessed" said Abdul.

Abdul looked surprised.

"So that means...the curse is getting worse!" exclaimed Abdul.

Therefore, Abdul went to the tree branch which looked like the cave. He opened up the cloth of the cave that the Crystal Ball came out. The sky went dark as the Crystal glittered. Nishi, Abdul, Chappie and the crows looked up. It was surrounded by a star.

"The new demon is rising from an old flame.

Only a Shahbaz legend can destroy the flame.

Be ready, the battle is coming"

The Crystal Ball blasted around by sparkling into the surfaces of the sky. All of them calmed down. Abdul took Nishi aside.

"Nishi, I think I have to give you a training. I have a feeling that you have a power. A power to rise into a leader, think that you are a nobody, even you are a leader. Why? Because, if you get cocky, you cannot survive in this world, okay?" said Abdul calmly.

"Okay, dear father. But I have a question, what does my greater grandmother have to do with the demon?" asked Nishi.

"You would slowly know it" said Abdul calmly.

They teleport into the Monkeys' Paradise where Jared, Kabir and Shahana were dancing around. The monkeys were enjoying as usual but the only 'people' quiet were Zuba and Capren.