73-THE END

23-Epilogue- 6 Months Later

Loads of people and animals were equally entertaining the party animals while loads of people bowed Capren as 'The President of Peaceland'. Capren was respected by the humans and animals respectively. He was a funny ruler than a dictator. Sabu is now a gentle lion who usually wears suits and ties as well as their transformation skills were improved well. He might be the king of the jungle but he found his singing skills. Kara is now a fortune teller and entertains kids. Roko was off guard of Peaceland until, Capren comes to Peaceland. Sheeba becomes a circus trainer which actually was her dream but she never disrespects humans. Appu is a tour guide of Peaceland. Whenever he forgets his lines, the other elephants remind him. Lango is now a wrestling coach who teaches them the 'real guidance' about wrestling.

Anyway, get to the party, Nishi was waiting for her dance partner while other couples were dancing such as Jared and Shahana. Suddenly, Kabir came and started to grab her hand. She was mesmerized the first steps of his moves. They started to have a ball dance while Abdul and Sehara were watching them.

"Remember? We used to dance in the boat?" said Abdul.

"Oh, you still didn't forgot" chuckled Sehara.

"So, shall we dance?" asked Abdul.

"If you insist" said Sehara.

They danced as such that they had flashbacks of how they danced in the boat. The crowds were wowed of their dancing despite they were oldies, their romantic energy never faded. Jumbo, the robin bird came into the party as well as the gang of trumpeted Crocodiles. The dancing stopped because the crowds were panicked.

"Jumbo, what's up?" said Abdul.

"Did I miss anything yet?" asked Jumbo.

"No" said Abdul.

Jumbo started to sing while the crocodiles tuned the trumpets. The crowds were encouraged about the talented gang of crocodiles. Along with it, Kabir and Nishi started to dance. . They started to remember their younger dayswhen they had a boat dance.I was watching it along with the president and my family. I also danced with my wife while Zafrin encouraged us.

Oh, I forgot, Peaceland is now a museum which opens by day but by night, only Abdul, Nishi, Jared, Kabir, Shahana and Sehara visits Peaceland. To further mention, they go to the tomb every time for prayers. Whenever I counsel people, I always say 'reality is a part of fiction because everyone has their own reality. You are not only a story maker but also an observer'. Farewell readers and folks!

THIS IS THE END OF THE JOURNEY