31

4

Shahbaz and Qifar got out of the castle with their horses and swords. They passed through the dark forest. It was gloomy, foggy and cloudy but was cold. Shahbaz was scared but could not open his feelings due to his ego problems. Instead, he was pretending to feel 'shivered with cold'.

"Qifar, are we lost?" asked Shahbaz.

"Sire, I have the map" said Qifar.

They went through the corner of the dark forests. Therefore, they looked back and forth through the forest. On one side, there were old skeletons which were scattered through the corner but until they look on the other side, they saw an enormous beanstalk which was surrounded by leaves and tidy bushes. Both looked surprised.

"Oh my sister's mother's lover!" said Shahbaz.

"Maharaja, you do not have that kind of a relative" said Qifar.

"Shut up! Look at the beautiful beanstalk! I would like to kiss it" said Shahbaz.

"What about the giant, sir?" said Qifar.

"I will kiss it too" said Shahbaz.

The sheer awkwardness between the two transformed into their girly giggle. As they got into the beanstalk closely, it transformed into the stairs. They hopped into the beanstalk stairs slowly. It took a little time to walk upstairs but the chit-chat between Qifar and Shahbaz lightened their mood. Until that, they saw a huge, old-fashioned Egyptian Castle.

"I would never expect a giant Pharaoh" said Shahbaz with surprise.

The castle was made of clay and painted with a load of the stories of the giant pharaohs who were under extinct 2000 years ago. The place was quiet and was not sunny like the ones in Egypt. They went inside the castle. The walls were decorated with different paints such as the color of coconut trees and their Gods. Suddenly, they heard a snoring sound. Shahbaz and Qifar got a little scared.

Despite that, they tiptoed through the open-window but saw a beautiful girl who was sleeping in the cage while a giant, elf-like creature who looked like the Ancient Kings of Egypt was loudly snoring on the opposite side of the cage. Shahbaz looked scared but Qifar calmed him down by patting down Shahbaz's shoulders.

Shahbaz was a coward for a king as Qifar was brave for the minister. They crept past the giant and got close to the cage. The princess woke up and saw the duo. She was quite scared. She was tall and her lips were curved with beautiful eyelashes. She also wore a white, fairy looking gown that actually still looked beautiful despite she worn the same gown for a week.

"Who are you?" whispered the Princess.

"Your majesty, we are Kashem and he is my pal, Hamid" said Shahbaz.

They both gave an artificial smile. It was because, they were disguised as poor 'commoners'. They had odd clothes worn. How?

During the sneaking of the castle, Qifar took out the clothes from his bag.

"What is this for?" asked Shahbaz with whisper.

"We should not let the princess know our real identity. Because, the king further said something that she usually likes common people" said Qifar.

Both agreed.

Back to the present, the princess chuckled "you both look like idiots! But Kashem, you are a handsome idiot"

They both silenced the princess. She was quite a dumb person. But not all females were dumb.