67

17

They continuously crept towards the forest and heard the giants cry.

"ALL HAIL HAFIZ, THE KING OF KAMALAPUR!"

The Peeshachayas, this time the men with a black cloak were sitting on the gallery while, Hafiz was grandly coming with the covered face. They became surprised while they were not prepared to see- it was The Police Commissioner Wahid who was Hafiz.

"I knew this guy! He was the person who talked about the murder scene" whispered Nishi.

They saw me in the cage! I, Kalam Ahmed was captured by Commissioner Wahid and their phonies in the Crystal Lake and took me to Peaceland to kill me off because I saw his true demonic nature when I visited his office. Hafiz was giving a speech towards the Peeshachayas and The Swampy Giants:

"Dear Demons,

We are here for a meeting to not only destroy Peaceland but also to make them the refugees to get enslaved by the human beings. My great-grandfather used to say that human beings are more civilized than animals..."

In the midst of the speech, they sneaked out to talk to me.

"Kalam Uncle, I am about to get you soon. Don't worry" whispered Nishi.

"Not now, dear. They are really dangerous! Go away!" I whispered.

Until, Hafiz saw us talking to each other.

"Well, the wizard's daughter, it's been a long we haven't seen each other, is it?" said Hafiz with a sinister laugh.

Now I believed that Peaceland was real. They ran while Hafiz commanded the giants and Peeshachayas to chase them. After that, Shahana held hands with Jared while Nishi held hands with Kabir. They both teleported to the Monkey's Paradise while Capren jumped and mounted the Golden Eagle's back.

Abdul looked surprised.

"Hafiz was about to get me. I got a piece of information that Hafiz wants to destroy Peaceland. The Swampy Giants are not only evil spirits but also less sensitive than Peeshachayas- the creatures who kisses soul. It's Commissioner Wahid" sighed Nishi.

"Wahid? He's our research mate! Let's go to the Pensive now" said Abdul.

Abdul took Nishi, Shahana, Jared and Kabir to Zuba's cave. Zuba was meditating that time, his telekinesis power lifted the stones from the cave in a manner to create an oval shaped vase while Sehara was in the tent who was meditating. The vase was created as such that the cave turned into the waterfall.

Meanwhile Appu was looked at the bright-light castle. One of the second in command came near Appu.

"Sir! The castle has been unguarded since a month" said the second in command.

"I know. That devil, Hafiz is preparing the battle in that castle. Let him do what he does. We will show him who we are" said Appu.

The hiss increased louder.

"So, how is the preparation going, Appu, sir?" asked Kara.

"It's going! Hell ya!" said Appu.

"I understand, hell ya! But you need to be a bit smart by guarding it" said Kara.

"It's been fifteen years that the wizard did not allow us to guard it. There was probably a curse" said Appu.

Sabu was looking at the glittering light of the castle turned into northern lights that surprised the whole of Peaceland. Even the skunks were staring at the lights. The Peacelanders felt that no matter sadness comes, there will be light. In the human world, the lights were exposed that the media people were capturing the pictures.

The couples took the photographs of the light as well as the family was enjoying it. But little did they knew, the danger was about to come in such a way that a balloon would blast into pieces.

The past is about to reveal and stay strong, readers. Because, you might fall into the prey of the past that might change the world forever what happened between 15 years.