2

It was a quiet office. Some were working on the projects, some were bored to death due to the works pressurized by their lazy boss-Abdul. He was such that his presence used to scare people but his absence leads to a lot of criticism. The office had air-conditioners broken, the tables were dirty and such that despite all the complaints, he did not even cared about the 'real situation' of the office.

"Joseph, how's your day?" asked one of the workers of the office.

"Rafiq, worse. If I cannot submit my commercial project, sir will show his tantrums and fire me for that!" said Joseph.

"Are you serious? Sir is too lazy to do that!" said Rafiq (one of the workers)

The sudden presence of Abdul kept the workers stand up as they were quiet enough to bear him. Abdul came near Rafiq as he was scared to death as if it were a frostbite.

"Lazy, huh? Oh dear Rafiq... you are such a kid! And by the way, you are out of my office!" said Abdul coldly with sarcasm.

Rafiq went upset. He walked away. Before that, Abdul forced Rafiq with a selfie but he refused. As he forced Rafiq for the selfie, he wept and walked away. That forced selfie was such that went viral towards social media that most people blocked him for the same but not all of them.

As he drove home with his Mercedes car, he entered as the gates were open by the remote control on which he used to keep on his car. He entered. The enormous house, made of Italian Marbles as well as four parking lots in the corner of the basement. When he entered the house, there were lot of family portraits as well as the bookshelves and the libraries. The only room scattered was his own luxury room. The dirty clothes in the bottom of his bed, a laptop at the untidy table with a lot of his office files. That meant he was one of the owners of an advertising company. After he showered, he went outside the room.

A stout, jolly man stood beside the family portrait.

"Hey sonny boy!" shouted the jolly man.

Abdul smiled and hugged the stout jolly man.

"Hey daddio!" said Abdul.

"How's life? I bought you some gifts today!" said The Stout Jolly Man (Abdul's dad).

"Is it a motorbike?" asked Abdul.

"No, son- something much more" said Abdul's dad.

Abdul's dad gave him one of the expensive sweaters but Abdul angrily threw it to the dustbin.

"DAD! WHAT IS THIS! I THOUGHT YOU SUPPOSE TO GIVE ME A MOTORBIKE, BUT NOW THIS? THIS TIME I AM DISAPPOINTED, DAD!" shouted Abdul.

"Son, when will you learn the values of your mom?" asked Abdul's dad.

"I don't give a damn about this! What I need is a motorbike!" shouted Abdul and walked away by slamming the door of his room.

The dad was secretly crying to the portrait of Abdul's mom.

"Aminah! When will your son learn to manage life? He does not work in the office, just becomes bossy around. I didn't mean to spoil him but I gave him a bit 'too much happiness' that he forgot your value. I feel like I am in a 'Shelter for Senior Citizens'. I cannot say anything to him. Tell me your way! Please Aminah! I love you so much! Oh Allah, please help me!" he wept and wept as he was missing the joys before Abdul was not a spoilt child.

None understood Abdul's dad other than his old butler and friend-Kabir. The time Abdul's dad hid his emotions, Kabir always comes to console him. Other than him, his hallucination and imagination of Aminah who also consoles him. Whenever Abdul becomes present, his father always hide his emotions with his usual jolly self.

Anyways, as the selfie went viral- people laughed at that but some also were angered but did not dare to report the post because he was one of the highest rated celebs of the year according to the prestigious awards given by the company. None knew the real reason behind it.

But one day, Abdul will understand the difference. He was so of a controlling freak that everyone used to work like a machine. Whenever he hears a complaint, he always used to say "IT'S YOUR FAULT!"

How?

One day, one of the directors of the commercial came into his cabin. It was awhile that Abdul was checking his social networking account as well as taking selfies.

"May I come in sir?" asked the director.

"Yes" said Abdul reluctantly.

When the director sat down, he asked for a proposal. Without hearing it, Abdul said "BORING!"

"Sir, please listen to me, sir!"

"I say, you are out! I am sorry" said Abdul.

He called the security guards and threw him out of the office.