61

11

Abdul and Nishi took Zuba to the Lion's den. It was more of a waste grassland than the Lion's Den that used to be like a field. It was not clean but the only element survived was the puddle. It was clean but it glows as if the moonlight reflected. The cave grew more slippery but was not dirty like the grass. The snoring of the lion was coming out from the cave.

"SABU!" said Zuba in a loud voice.

The lion yawned.

"Yes, master" said The lion.

The lion hopped out of the cave as he saw Nishi, Zuba and Abdul, he looked surprised.

"Master Abdul!" exclaimed the lion.

"Good to see you, Sabu!" said Abdul.

Meanwhile, Kabir was looking at the waterfall and at the same time, Capren was following him towards his sightseeing. The grass was flowing as the water continued to fall. The moonlight was such that it reflected the whole of the Peaceland forest and the fireflies were lining up.

"So Kabir, what are you looking at?" asked Capren.

"Nishi" said Kabir.

"Do you have feelings for her?" asked Capren.

Kabir chuckled.

"Hey, don't be afraid, you could confess your feelings" said Capren.

"But will see accept my feelings?" said Kabir.

"She will but for now, she's lost because the huge connection between Peaceland and her is a bigger event" said Capren.

"So that's why the whole of Peaceland consider her as a 'princess' like honor" said Kabir.

"Yes" said Capren.

Therefore, Capren snapped his fingers that Kabir's body transformed into a handsome hunk.

While Jared and Shahana were having a romantic mood, they were interrupted by Kabir's presence. He had a body similar to the young Arnold Schwarzenegger as well as the face of a Bengali actor. He had the same height but he had a body of six packs as well as the trimmed beard with a spiky hair. Jared and Shahana looked surprised.

In the meantime, Sabu was circling around inside the cave while Nishi was in the center. Abdul and Zuba were out.

"Can you wrestle?" said Sabu.

"What kind of question is this your majesty?" asked Nishi.

"Say 'yes' or 'no'?" said Sabu.

"No, your majesty" said Nishi.

"From tomorrow, you will have a training with Lango. Few days ago, Dango died a horrible death. He was summoning a demon and was trying to stop him to enter the ruins of Qifar's castle. But that demon stole the 3rd Crystal Ball from the castle. When Dango looked at the hooded demon, his soul was kissed into ashes. Therefore, Lango is now announced as the coach but also from your own father. He's really brilliant at wrestling. He defeated Roko that softened him down" said Sabu.

"Your Majesty, from now on, I will be committed. Otherwise, I will do it for Dango. Anyway, who I have to wrestle with?" asked Nishi.

"You have to wrestle with a tigress, The daughter of Roko. Her name is Sheeba. Sheeba is a bit like her father but is quite polite. She does not have that arrogance or attitude problems like her father. She might be your opponent but very cooperative. You will see it yourself" said Sabu.

Therefore, Nishi came out of the cave.

Abdul and Zuba asked "what happened?"

"Father, I need your supervision. I want to get trained. First, with Lango" said Nishi.

"Here's my girl. I know you are not much of a wimp! You are a studious girl but you need little more brains" said Abdul.

Nishi smiled.