11

Chapter Ten

Meanwhile, Sehara was punching bags in her gym room. She was recollecting some flashbacks of the past while punching bags continuously. As there were large glass windows, Heya was watching her punching.

"Are you looking for something?" asked a hound.

The hound held a paper with his mouth but THANK GOD! It was not wet.

"Never hold one's privacy, Dino. I am here to send a message to Sehara" said Heya.

"You know what? You will get a diaper from me" said the hound (Dino).

"Watch it, you idiot! It's really important" said Heya.

"I don't care, you are just a baby who whines about her master" said Dino.

Heya was kind of scared but she thought of an idea. When she saw a den outside the mansion where Dino left a dog bone, she picked it up with her paws. Dino saw it but was happy other than scared.

"Fetch, my boy!" said Heya.

She threw the bone far into the trees of the backdoor. He happily went there as the letter slipped off from his mouth. Heya quickly kept the letter on the table. As Sehara did not notice the pigeon and she was also under exercise, she looked back on the table where the letter was left by Heya.

As she read:

'Sehara,

I'd like to say that thank you for the car arrangement. There are lot of things to say but I couldn't. You know? Even though I was kind of a jerk, I always cared for you. Now, I am in the shit but amazing world of the wildlife. Sorry for that day'

Her upright expressions changed into a smiling face.

Meanwhile again, Abdul was walking in the grassland of the forest. There were caves where the foxes lived and a small puddle with the light and the dark green trees.

Suddenly, a Royal Bengal Tiger jumped into Abdul as if a hunt. He was so scared that a water came out from his pants.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" growled the tiger.

"STOP, ROKO! He's our guest" interrupted Zuba.

The Tiger's aggression was stopped by softening himself.

"Oh, is he The Chosen One you have mentioned yesterday?" said Roko (the tiger).

"Yes, Roko" said Zuba.

"What kind of magic he does? The emperor used to do that, isn't he?" said Roko.

"You never appreciate the gifts, you are always into pride, Roko. It's been 200 years since the emperor vanished from the world and we are still people believing in magic as much as we do now? Human world is now different" said Zuba.

"Okay, and you, The Chosen One" said Roko.

"I am not The Chosen one" interrupted Abdul.

"Oh, whatever. You are in our eyes now" said Roko.

After he left the grasslands, Abdul was quite confused of the actual thing.

"What eyes? What happened?" said Abdul.

"Abdul, son, I think I have to tell you the real story of the Emperor. Come with me" said Zuba calmly.

Both Zuba and Abdul went into Zuba's place. The place was of an old unused hut where it had a little window. It was surrounded with trees and some big nest like shelter only the monkeys especially females and birds share the same nest during the journey of the birds. The bunch of monkeys including Capren were telling stories about the human world as well as the animal world. As Zuba and Abdul were present, they bowed down.

"Sir" said Capren.

"You all have to go out, The Chosen one have some private lessons with me" said Zuba.

Everyone in the room walked away. Both of them was relieved by it that they can listen to the whole story. Therefore, Zuba took out a clay pot. He took the rain water from the leaves of the nest. The raindrops were taken in the clay pot as it turned into something colorful.

"Let's go under the pensive" said Zuba.

"Pensive?" asked Abdul. "What's the pensive?"

"Haven't you read the book that has been recently published? It's a memory lane, but it is different than that of the book what the name is? Oh something like Potter. I saw Capren stole the book and reading it. My one is like when you are with the other people in their memory, you can see them but if you cannot find them, use the puddle, a tap water or a raindrop from their place" asked Zuba.

"Oh yeah! I understood now" said Abdul.