5

Chapter Four

Abdul entered the office. He saw none of the people in his office stood up.

"Hey! What are you doing guys! Can't you show any respect towards your boss?" shouted Abdul.

The sudden presence of Sehara made all of the people stood up.

"Good morning ma'am" said most of the people from the office.

When Sehara looked at him, her strict-faced expressions changed into a sarcastic maniac. Abdul still could not get out of the shock and regret that his first love was her boss. He saw something different in office. It was kind of clean. Some people were working in motivation.

"Well, my dear secretary. Oh, I forgot. You are demoted to my secretary. It was because, you never understand the employee's problem. You just pressurize him!" said Sehara.

"YOU ARE SUCH A COWARD WOMAN WHO BELIEVES IN PUPPY LOVE! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? IT'S MY JOB TO PRESSURIZE THE PEOPLE WHO I WORK WITH!" said Abdul in a hot tempered voice.

"You forgot one thing, dear! Co-operation! You know what that means? Do you?" asked Sehara.

"SEHARA" said Abdul but interrupted by Sehara.

"Don't call me, Sehara! Call me madam! You are still in the friggin' past. I am not someone you know. Times changed, dear" said Sehara.

She passed on. After all the quarrelling stopped, all the workers continued to work except for Abdul who was still in shock. He quit smoking, drugs and gambling but he still under an identity crisis.

Another day, he saw another difference that the boss was right on time until Abdul was late, Sehara shouted "ABDUL, WHY ARE YOU LATE? NEXT TIME, IF YOU COME LATE, I WILL FIRE YOU!!"

Abdul was quite under shock. He showed some tantrums at home towards his long-time butler. As his father overheard the conversation, he entered Abdul's room where he sat down quietly.

"Son, we need to talk" said Abdul's father.

"What the hell is it, dad?!" said Abdul in an unpleasant down tone.

"Son, it's high time to be responsible towards others as well as, sometimes, you have to care about things. You have a secret gift, a gift that none has. Find it yourself. Otherwise, you will regret it" said Abdul's father.

"TO HELL WITH YOUR LECTURES! I REALLY AM PISSED OFF!" shouted Abdul.

When he looked back, he saw no one was there. He calmed down into silence by questioning about the change in Sehera's character from an introvert geek to a strict and suave character as well as his father who was acting weird- as overly joyful or a lecturing figure but not a father with a posh personality with a supporting heart who gets the notes right. What were all the happenings? Were there be weird occurrences?

Another day, Abdul went to Sehara's cabin.

"Sehara...Oh sorry... ma'am, may I come in?" asked Abdul in a low tone.

"Come in, dear, sit down" said Sehara.

The cabin was quiet. It was not as dirty as before. It was like a real office. The board full of photos as well as the achievements. As Abdul sat down quietly, he said "From a long time, I need to ask you a question: despite that you are getting strict and all, why did you call me Abby? You always get angry and strict all the time. Can't we have a normal talk?"

"Since you left me, I almost forgot about you. Until I heard Samrat died, I thought of seeing you but..."

"SPEAK UP! WHY THE HELL DID YOU STOP! SPEAK UP!"

"YOU ARE FUCKING IRRESPONSIBLE. SINCE COLLEGE, YOU ARE LIKE A SPOILT BRAT! SINCE I SAW YOU IN SCHOOL, YOU NEVER NOTICED KINDER PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE! I AM SORRY THAT YOUR MOTHER DIED!"

"DON'T SAY ABOUT MY MOTHER!" Abdul was about to slap her but was stopped when the tears came out of her eye. She felt disgraceful.

"One day, you will understand the secret recipe from life" said Sehara with tears.

Abdul became scared and ran away at home by bus. And yes, after six years he sat on a public bus but for the first time, he forgot his tantrums.

There will be an eventful for the next morning. There will be such that it might be weird. What will be?