32

5

When they were about to open the cage, they found out that it was locked.

"The giant is sleeping. But if you are looking for the key, you have to go over the window above the giant" said The Princess.

They looked at a glittering silver key in a window made with bronze. Shahbaz and Qifar were shocked.

"How can I get there? This is getting really difficult" asked Shahbaz.

"Hey, I can distract the monster" said Qifar.

"How?" asked Shahbaz and Princess.

"Is there something to tickle?" asked Qifar.

"Yes" said the Princess. "You have to tickle him with a giant feather".

But he heard a roaring noise.

"WHO IS TRESPASSING MY PROPERTY!" shouted the Giant.

"See? You woke him up" said Princess.

The Giant saw both Qifar and Shahbaz.

"Oh, new humans, is it? I think I am about to eat you both" said the Giant.

"Don't eat me, eat him" said Shahbaz by running behind Qifar's back.

While the Giant was about to chase Shahbaz, he hid in the corner of the statue. For the while, Qifar took off the rope and took the silver key and opened the cage while the Giant was hitting towards the walls to find Shahbaz who was still under hiding. Qifar took the princess out. She took the quill from the Giant's table, while Shahbaz threw the stone to the Giant's eyes but it didn't turn him blind but distracted.

"Look, I kidnapped the princess for a purpose" growled The Giant.

"What kind of purpose?" asked Shahbaz.

"I want to marry her but I am afraid of humans. There was a time that our giants from different cultures were equal to the power to the humans but as some of our evil giants killed a lot, millions of humans, we imprisoned these giants but as the human king banished us, we became scared that they also imprisoned my giant mate. This treacherous king's daughter is the bridge to both giants and humans" said The Giant.

"The way you are trying to make a bridge is wrong. But there are some other ways to tackle it. So, what should we do?" asked Shahbaz.

"As I trust you, beggar friend, you could release him from that treacherous human king" said The Giant.

Therefore, The Princess and Qifar calmed down after listening to the giant.

"Yes, you are right Mr. Giant, I am trapped on my own father's greed. I am like a statue, not a human or a princess. I wish I would be like a commoner" said The Princess.

"I think we should get your father" said Qifar and Shahbaz.

"But you are one of the commoners" said The Princess.

"Do not worry about us" said Shahbaz.

"So can I go down with you too?" asked The Giant.

"Sure" said Shahbaz and Qifar.

Therefore, The Giant took the trio to his shoulders and jumped down with the beanstalk. The Giant straight jumped into King of Kamlapur's palace as the grounds broke down. The guards looked surprised instead of attacking them.

"King Shahbaz?" shocked one of the guards.

Even the Princess was shocked.

"I am with a King, all along? Wow! Super awesome!" said The Princess.