49

22

"Dear Friends, Peacelanders and Countrymen,

I want you to understand something. You have done a great job attacking the hideous King. When we are hungry for power, we get greedy by cleaning up the world. But cleaning up the world does not mean that there would be no people or no animals but rules? Rules are not always important because the earth's rule is the earth itself and why we make it? We not only break the rule, we can elaborate them and make it understandable. You are all the wonderful version of you. That is the thing I would like to say" said Shahbaz.

All the Peacelanders and the villagers applauded with Shahbaz's speech. Zuba was declared to be the next Wise Monkey in Peaceland. He went to his father's cave while the bunch of monkey applauded him and said 'All hail Zuba!'

Kara's presence silenced Zuba.

"Kara, I want to apologize this in public that I was not intended to declare you as a traitor because I never knew the other side of the story, until the Emperor explained it to me. Well, Peacelanders, our goal is to keep the land serene but we should not give up our hopes to make the world a better place. But I have one rule that recover our forefather's mistakes-that is we should not show ourselves in the human form because our shape-shifting abilities are getting weaker. We should not even expose the Peaceland unless it's time because of most of the new people might get scared of us. We will be peaceful and no disturbance will come to us"

Kara had the tears of joy.

On the other hand, the village got peaceful and they were jolly good fellows. Sabah was now working as the fellow advisor to Amyrah while the king was enjoying the throne.

Amyrah was in the bed, smiling while looking at the new born baby. Shahbaz came with joy and talking to the baby playfully. Zuba was watching the scenario with the window. But the only one in the dungeon who did not agree was Qifar.

Qifar was sitting in the dungeon and had a cackling laugh. The guards said "SHUT UP!"

"Oh, thank you" said Qifar.

At night, Qifar took the keys from the guard who was sleeping peacefully. He ran and was almost caught by the guards but he dodged. He ran out of the castle as the guards chased him. When they chased him, they could not see him because they just went through the front side of the forest as Qifar was hiding in the old wall.

He saw a light inside a huge neem tree. He entered the tree and saw a hermit who was meditating with a skull. The fire on the front was enlightened with torchwood.

"Come in, dear boy" said the hermit.

Qifar sat down.

"What is your purpose, my boy?" asked The Hermit.

"Hafiz told me that you can do the black magic? I really want to learn" said Qifar.

"If you want to learn from me, I got a book. I am aware that you are a fast learner" said The Hermit.

The Hermit gave Qifar the book. It quickly fascinated him as soon as he read.

"I want to be as powerful as you. I want to share your powers" said Qifar.

"If you want to, you need to kill me" said The Hermit.

Yes, he did what the Hermit said to him. He got a dagger out from his pocket and stabbed him in the stomach.

"Touch...the...skull" said The Hermit in his last breathe.

He touched the skull and the green light ignited inside it. He put a dagger in the bottom of his eyelashes. Shahbaz showed up.

"Qifar, you went this far" said Shahbaz.

Kara and Roko showed up in the scene. Roko was about to scratch him but he lifted the tiger in the air and threw him out wounded. Kara was about to choke him with the tail but was not affective or venomous to him. He even threw her out.

When Shahbaz was about to stab him, Qifar stabbed back with the knife.

All of a sudden, everything went dark. A crystal ball was lifted up to the sky.

"QIFAR, THE FUTURE WILL BE YOUR END. BEWARE! PEACELAND WILL BE RULED BY A DESCENDANT OF SHAHBAZ. YOU WILL FACE YOUR END. THE ENEMIES MUST DIE AND PEACELAND WILL REGAIN ITS PEACE"

That shocked Qifar with disbelief.

EPILOGUE- 100 YEARS LATER (1994)

Aminah went to the ruins of King Shahbaz along with her mother-in-law. As the engine was started to stop, she saw a tiger in the cage. The tiger was no other than Roko. When she freed Roko in the cage, she started to hear the demonic voices as well as her mother in law. They saw four cloaked men who were coming near Aminah and her mother-in-law.

"The Peeshachayas!" exclaimed Aminah.

She took out an aerosol. She sprayed their bodies and vanished. Until Qifar came to the scene.

"Well, well, the kind Aminah Mehsam, why are you being afraid of my babies?" said Qifar.

"Because you are the monster!" shouted Aminah's mother-in-law.

"I will spare you child. I will kill him when he will be a man. But I will not spare you" said Qifar.

Qifar killed the innocent old lady with his air-bending skills while he killed Aminah with a dagger. When the chauffeur arrived after Qifar vanished, he saw the two dead bodies that shocked him.

It changed the life of Aminah Mehsam's son, Abdul and his father, Zahid forever.

NOTE

I, Dr. Kalam Ahmed finished off this story that actually continues the journey of Abdul in 'Listening to the Wilds' but there are consequences in the story that it might change the history of Peaceland, forever. He might have disappeared but his daughter, Nishi is in my custody.