72

2

22

Nishi teleported through the battlefield with Hafiz during the fight. They got out of the sand. The apple fell in between. They were wounded that they crawled to get the apple. Nishi pressed her palms. The water from Peaceland evaporated her body that turned her into something never before seen. She flew into the sun. Everything went dark.

The president looked at her.

"MOTHER NATURE IS BACK" the president exclaimed.

Therefore, Nishi pulled all the polluted water from the world and it hit Hafiz as a stone to the bottom. It was such a situation that they needed to turn on.

As finally, Nishi got the apple by succumbing her wounds. She held the apple as Hafiz was quite controlled by the apple's hypnosis. Shahana and Nishi held the apple and Abdul gave them the matches to burn it. The apple was burnt and Hafiz's body was to burn as well.

"No, you can't destroy me!" said Hafiz.

"You have no place in this world! If our great grandmother were alive, she could have said 'I am ashamed to call you a father'. Amyrah was one of the graceful ladies of their time and you-you have none of her qualities. You manipulated her into a spoiled brat but you could not hide her redeeming qualities. Anyway, you also tortured a lot of these harmless creatures. The giants were extinct because of people like you" said Nishi.

"Even I was born as the ungrateful king's son, I never loved anything in life. Until, I became obsessed with mythical creatures to collect them. Maybe, it's a selfish need but as in the 'other country', the whites enslaved the blacks, I was doing the same with the Peacelanders" said Hafiz.

"But one of the presidents of that 'other country' made the equality and you people might not understand this one. You are such a selfish-more selfish than Qifar who wanted only the environment to be clean and his ways are wrong but you, you are just trying to be a lot political in this sense" said Nishi.

"You are like your father" said Hafiz.

"I am my father's daughter" said Nishi.

"Hang on, son! I think, I know you, more than you do! Yes, I was the daughter of that ungrateful king! I hated my father than what you have thought of! This is unexpected, right Hafiz? I am aware that your mind is corrupted by the ways of your grandfather. At the time, the quake happened, your uncle and I were about to escape from the castle.  He stuck there!  Unfortunately, I turned into a snake! On the other hand, your father died in the battle. By that case, that Hakim who your grandfather made him headless, was like a father to me! I followed you for years, on the contrary, you haven't changed a bit, you bald ass!" screamed Kara.

"Mom?" said Hafiz softly.

The fire blasted while the apple fell down. Hafiz slowly turned into ashes but the Peaceland was exposed. I was gazing at the fireworks and the ashes of Hafiz while Abdul and Sehara smiled by looking at Nishi's prowess. The animals in Peaceland cheered them up except for Zuba who lied down and wounded.

Sehara, Nishi, Shahana, Jared, Kabir, Abdul, Capren, Kara, Roko, Sabu and Appu came closer to Zuba's body.

"Dear Peacelanders,

My time has come to an end. Appu and Capren, you are my great friends. Kara, I am sorry if I had done something wrong but you are another great friend. Plus, that same innocent princess I knew. Roko and Sabu, I might be your teacher but I am also your student, you are blessed. Abdul, Sehara and Nishi, you are the most honorable people who established our myths. Jared and Kabir, I couldn't stay with you for a long time but I would say that even in cowardness, you are brave. Shahana, you are much like Sabah: a kindhearted and generous girl ever to be seen. To further mention, Capren, you are the new wise lemur. Anyway, I have to go because past is done, present is on and future is unpredictable. You are the wonderful version of you. Farewell, Peaceland"

Zuba's body turned into flower. Everyone on Peaceland mourned about it. They respected it. Some even bowed for Capren for becoming the new advisor. Abdul was about to go out of Peaceland. But was stopped by Capren.

"Abdul, I also want to see more of the world of men" said Capren.

Therefore, Abdul lead all of them and teleported through New York's park where the murder happened. Therefore, most people got surprised of the animals who were walking and talking like human beings. Everyone captured the pictures of their march. The main attraction were Capren and Appu. When they reached through the parliamentary house, the Lady President hoped out of it. She looked surprised at Abdul's presence.

"Prof. Abdul Asef Khan, I dated you in a prom, remember?" asked the lady president.

"Oh, that awful lady" said Sehara.

"Do you want to run away again?" asked Abdul.

Sehara chuckled.

Then the Lady President welcomed all of Peaceland and made Nishi the ambassador of Peaceland.