25

Chapter Twenty Four

The next morning, they saw the dark red hooded men along with Qifar came beside the Lion's Den. The kingdom of Peaceland were shook with preparation that they overcome fear. Therefore, Qifar came to the front while he announced.

"The Kingdom of Peaceland. I am here to make a hell out of you. My dear rivals, I am here for a purpose: war. But I need to confront the Chosen One because I have to tell the things that he might not be aware of! Come on kitty" said Qifar.

"WHO CALLED ME KITTY?" roared Roko.

Roko jumped off to Qifar but he was dodged by sitting in the other side of the desert. The red hooded men unveiled their faces but what they saw were not prepared to see. The faces were burnt as their eyes were red. The smokes came out from their bodies as they were about to kiss Abdul's soul.

"Who are they?" exclaimed Abdul.

"They are The Peeshyachemorts. They were once the poachers who killed our ancestors-their evil spirit. Their incomplete wish may fulfill if they kill us and The Guardians. But they are no match for my magic because they can be killed easily when it comes to me plus they turn into fire when they go to the Place of Fire and if they are good, they turn into fireflies: otherwise, they go to The Sky but one day they must get down between the Place of Fire and The Sky but some can be between the walls of The Sky and Fire if they redeem. Anyways, I taught you some magic too, remember the stealth part?" asked Zuba.

"Yes, sir" said Abdul.

Zuba and the kingdom of Peaceland started the battle. Zuba took off his walking stick and converted into two swords. Sabu's teeth and paws turned into sharp daggers and long knives with a screw. Capren took skunks, rabbits and insects out. Zuba slashed the Peeshachayas in such a way that they were burnt like fire. Sabu gave a deep scratch on the Peeshachayas.

Sehara used her kung-fu skills as they escaped. Capren used the skunks that farted towards the spirit that ran away. Rabbits threw carrots and stinky shoes from the human world that the spirits turned into fire. The insects chased Qifar and the Peeshachayas that they ran away like a cartoon character. Abdul was singing a song in such a way that they were forgetting kiss the souls of the animals. Most animals were about to be wounded but the monkeys kissed the spirit with rabies.

Meanwhile, Abdul's father was looking at the portrait.

"Mehsam, what happened to our son?" asked Abdul's father.

"He's in the battle right now. Most animals especially males and energetic females must attend it no matter what. The Peeshachayas are spreading around. Must release your pets, now!" said Mehsam (Abdul's mom).

Abdul's father looked at the portrait with a proud smile. He saw Funtoosh meowed and the dog barked. He released them. The dog and Funtoosh joined along with the other animals, even birds and a pigeon like Heya. They saw the Peeshachayas were trying to suck the animals but Funtoosh and Heya turned into their true selves- the guardians! They fought off with them.

Abdul's father hyped with a scream.

"THE BEST POST-APOCALYPTIC CATHASTROPHE, EVER!"

By the time, Abdul went outside the battlefield with the forest. He slowly went to the swamp with a wooden boat

Meanwhile, Abdul went to the grasslands beside the swamp. He saw a ruined two-storied castle which were made of marbles, stones and creamy paint that was covered with tress and old wood. Therefore, it was blissful in its own way. Abdul made his mouth wide open. He entered the ruins. He saw the dirty side with veins where the King's Chair was in the center of the castle. The other committee's chair was such that was scattered as if it was broken by Earthquake. The King's chair was guarded by the snakes and in the chair, there was a glittering skull. When he was about to go to the chair, his neck was slowly choked by the snakes as he forgot to breathe. A familiar shadowy presence stopped the snake with his slithering language.

"STOP! HE'S MINE" slithered Qifar. "So, Abdul, you befriended me, I didn't say anything, you fired me from the office, I didn't say anything but when you saw my true nature, I always changed my face but I got pissed off".

He continued to hit Abdul with full air. Abdul did not had the chance to say anything but was huffing, gasping and coughing.

"You deceived me! You killed my great grandfather, then my mother! What they had done to you? The class system is over!" said Abdul.

"It's still not over, you asshole!" growled Qifar.

He hit Abdul with the air in the rooftop of the castle.

Meanwhile, Abdul's father rushed through Sunderban and saw the water which was covered with rotten oil. He was so disgusted that he called the villagers from the neighborhood as well as he called the police and municipality on phone.

Meanwhile again, one of the Peeshachayas was staggering around the woods. In that time, Capren lined up the skunks. He commanded to fart on the Peeshachayas. The skunks farted so much that made Capren unconscious. The Peeshyachemort smelt the worst odor of a skunk that he was burnt into fire. Zuba continued to slash the Peeshachayas while they were dancing off victory. Roko was giving a high roar and slashed the Peeshachayas with his paws. The Peeshachayas became a lesser population more than animals.

The battle between animals and monsters as well as the pollution in the Sunderban River became the highlight of a TV News as well as radio broadcasts. The people became alert as some hid themselves in the bathroom and some hid themselves on the couch and sofa.

Meanwhile again, Abdul was exhausted and begged forgiveness with his hands.

"So, you accept defeat?" said Qifar cynically.

He turned back but Abdul grabbed his throat.

"You are really unlucky, dude. I almost forgot my principles in the human world but you, my friend woke my old self but in a new way. You will be my slave again, as a punishment for your nature by killing people. Ah...Now look, who's the bigger psychopath! You killed Samrat who was in my odd times, you killed my mom who prepared to tell me all about life and thanks to my dad, I am re learning but he's a man, his views are different but you almost butchered my life!" growled Abdul.

"Ah! You can't blame anyone for your life except for devil like us! All Hail" said Qifar but was smashed by Abdul.

He closed his eyes by meditation that the swamp water was combined monstrously with the dirty clays as well as the plant veins. The monstrous swamp monster possessed Abdul's body that became a giant watery like creature.

"So, how do I look, pal?" said Abdul in a monstrous voice that made Qifar's mouth wide open.

"Huh! You are much superior to me! I am so jealous of you" said Qifar with a cackling laugh.

"Poor choice of words, darling and here...we...go!" said Abdul and his feet kicked Qifar and broke the ruins. Inside the body, Abdul checked something on his pocket. He took out something from the pocket. On his hand, it was the glittering skull. How?

During the confrontation with Qifar, he just hypnotized the snake in The Zuba Method and took the skull by replacing the other from the Swamp of the prophecy from the dead skeleton of one of the poachers in The King's Chair.

As the police came to the Sunderban river, it was blocked out for investigation. Abdul's father realized that something was wrong with Peaceland.

"I wish, your mother was alive, she could handle Peaceland. Mehsam, your son proved that he's your-Boy" whispered Abdul's father privately.

Sehara saw Abdul's monstrous figure that made her proud smile and was such that his paws smashed the Peeshachayas. Zuba was surprised with his horrendous appearance that he proudly grinned with it.

"YOU USED MY METHOD! IS IT?" Said Zuba.

Abdul nodded.

"You look beautiful, my lovely monster" said Zuba.

"Thank you, sir" said Abdul in the monstrous voice.

He was singing so badly with a huge echo that most of the Peeshachayas were tortured and ran away from Abdul. Some of the monkeys kissed the Peeshachayas that they burnt to death. Why? Because they do not know love.