3

Chapter Two

Abdul did not care about what he had done for the whole life except for bullying and social network obsession. Let's give a glimpse to his early childhood.

He was not that of a spoilt brat but was a naïve, innocent child of four. He used to play football with his mother. The mother was so kind that she used to take places outside as such that the family were happy. If both the parents used to work, the maternal grandmother used to take care of him. What a pleasant childhood it was!

Until one day, when grandmother and mother went to the trip, in the middle of the highway, they were surrounded by the dacoits. Both ladies were scared as cold and cried "Please sir! Leave us alone! We don't have anything right now!"

"SHUT UP!" shouted the dacoits.

Till then, they went missing but Abdul's father considered them dead as if the tears flooded. Everything was shattered as Abdul's father tried to raise him to a good human being but when he mixed with the brats, he slowly turned into a self-obsessed, chain smoking and drug addict spoilt brat. Despite that he achieved his results as well as his success, he knew nothing about life and he whines every little thing that might be almost impossible for every human being (except for the father) to understand.

His father always used to tell a story of a king who used to have a war with his neighboring kingdom. After he killed an innocent siege who wanted to spread peace, he cursed that if he talks to the beasts, he can learn life. Until his good deed was done, his ability would be carried away. When Abdul was a child he was fond of stories until the technology, ego and riches changed him into the man we all knew today.

Abdul always used to consider it as a myth or a fictional story. But I always have a question. Was this myth real?

Anyways, at the present night- Abdul's father was going to the portrait of Abdul's mom.

"Mehsam, are you there?" asked Abdul's father.

"Huh! YOU AGAIN! WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING ME!" shouted the portrait.

Abdul's father looked at the portrait with surprise.

"Is this on my mind?" he muttered.

"Nope, I am here for real-idiot! But only visible to you! You always annoy me with Abdul's everyday complaints! And you are still spoiling him! You faggot!" said the portrait.

"Mehsam! You were not like that before" said Abdul's father.

"Uff! Since I got annoyed with your complaints about Abdul, my soul was really disturbed. But I have a plan in my mind. Let me give you a hint. Hire someone of Abdul's age to handle your business" said the portrait.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Abdul's dad.

"You know the girl well but you just need a time to think. After mother-in-law and I died, I was really concerned about Abdul and as I expected, he's manipulated by his mates and turned him into a slacker. I wish if I slapped him!" said the portrait.

"I hope the plan works" said Abdul's dad.

Without bidding goodbye, the portrait turned into normal. Abdul's dad was overhyped with the situation but he kept it a secret. He was so hyped that he danced with laughter and joy. As we came to know that even he looked upright as well as a little joyfulness but the hyper side of himself was not usual as if a cartoon character was dancing as a Looney Tunes character.

Abdul smiled to see the father was dancing with overjoy as if he was dancing in the wedding event. Then he captured it with a video and it went viral. Most people really loved the moment and some of the 'upright' people became influenced with the lovable moment. Some of them had done the similar video as an honor.

Another day, when Abdul's dad came to the office, the younger honored him by keeping themselves quiet. When he went to the senior group, he saw most senior people was dancing with joy.

"WHAT ON EARTH HAS HAPPENED?" said Abdul's dad calmly with a loud sound that went into an echo between walls.

The seniors explained about how the video went viral. Abdul's dad smiled and danced together but in secret, he was so upset with the son's obsession with social media that he had to control the anger but at the same time joyful. As he understood the plan he thought that be better joyful. Otherwise, Abdul might show his tantrums. He was sandwiched with the son's tantrum as well as the matter of his respect.

Meanwhile, Abdul went to the parking lot. It was open with a lot of cars which were lined up side by side with a little mud in the corner. When he was coming out of the car, the other car passed by spilling a mud on his dress.

"Hey! Who the hell are you!" shouted Abdul with anger.

The driver opened the car glass while driving in front of Abdul. A hand was raised and put a middle finger on him.

"To hell with you too!" shouted Abdul.

The car ignored and drove away.