40

13

"I see" said Shahbaz.

They went to the Lion's Den. It was surrounded with grasses and sand with a little puddle where the lions drink. It was hotter than the rest of Peaceland. They saw two cubs, a young lion, a young lioness and an older but dignified lion who were coming out of the cave in a dignified motion.

"Mata, my old friend, you brought a human here, aren't you?" said The older lion.

"Oh, Kuma, he might be the Emperor in the human land but he is in search for peace" said Mata.

"Yes, I remember the Physician's rule and I have a huge respect for him, welcome to the Lion's Den" said Kuma (the older lion).

Kuma introduced the young lion as his son, Sabu-the fiercest lion plus the future king, the lioness as his daughter-in-law, Daena- the fiercest plus the future queen and two cubs as his grandsons Hafa and Lafa-the twins.

Therefore, Kuma took Shahbaz and Zuba to the corner of the forest. They saw something was quaking with a thundering sound. Shahbaz and Zuba looked scared.

"There's nothing to worry about" said Kuma.

A Royal Bengal Tiger jumped out from the bushes with a roar. Until he got scared while he saw Kuma and slowed down.

"Kuma, Your Majesty! It is really honored to see you" The Tiger bowed down.

"Well, well, Roko, my dear boy, how are trained well enough" said Kuma.

"Well, I am the greatest wrestler alive" said Roko (the tiger).

"There is one other" said Kuma.

"There is no greatest wrestler like me" said Roko aggressively.

Zuba became so furious that he jumped out of Roko's face and was about to scratch his face out. But Kuma silently used his paw and gently pulled Zuba out of Roko's face.

"Now, now, Young Zuba, I will handle it for you" said Kuma.

"But he underestimates the others!" said Zuba.

"Learn to accept it Zuba. Kindness is the best policy" said Kuma.

Roko calmed down.

"So, who is this human?" soft growled Roko

"He is the Emperor of Human Land. He is here for peace" said Kuma.

"I am here to make a bridge" said Shahbaz.

"Before making this so-called bridge, you have to fight with me" said Roko.

"Your fights are useless!" shouted Zuba.

"Zuba, calm down" said Kuma calmly.

"I will fight with you but first, I have to take time to fight" said Shahbaz.

"So be it" said Roko.

Both accepted the challenge that made Zuba surprised. Kuma knew that something eventful might happen. Shahbaz came to Dango and Lango who were under wrestling but Lango was the one who got defeated.

"Look, a weak brother wrestling for me" said Dango.

Lango was upset and bowed down.