48

21

The wounds were cleared when Appu arrived with the Elephant's march, Sabu and Roko arrived with the army of tigers, plus The Golden Eagle who landed grandly and the only one missing was Zuba. Qifar was quite scared and quickly went to the mountain.

What surprised him was the lazy crows who were guarding the tree.

"Now tell me the first riddle, what is your past?" asked the leader crow.

"I don't know" said Qifar.

"Tell me the second riddle, what is your pet's name?" asked the leader crow.

"I don't have any pet" growled Qifar

"Tell me the third riddle, what makes you the powerless emperor?" asked the leader crow.

"What?" screamed Qifar.

Then the crows marched and attacked Qifar. He was scared and tried to shoo the crows but they never gave up attacking him. Shahbaz arrived and picked up the sword.

"Leave him to me, crows" said Shahbaz.

The crows went to the tree while Qifar and Shahbaz began to have a swordfight.

Meanwhile, Sabah and Amyrah were captured by the guards as a hostage.

"So ladies, what you are going to do now?" asked the guards.

"Someone is coming this way" said Sabah.

They saw a giant monster who was coming behind the hostage.

"Zuba!" exclaimed the two ladies.

"Yeah ladies, now it's payback time" said Zuba.

The ladies were sword fighting while Capren was dictating the skunks to fart as soon as the soldiers rush towards them. They did come and the skunks farted so much that the soldiers fainted, even Capren.

"Oh God, I knew that would be coming" said Capren.

Shahbaz continued to fight with Qifar.

"You are power hungry" said Shahbaz.

"I want the society to be peaceful. No man, no animals, no rules, nothing" said Qifar.

"If there is no man, no animals, what the earth will work? This is childish, Qifar" said Shahbaz.

"Remember, what you did to the people when they were in need of you?" asked Qifar.

"I do remember but not as bloody as you. I always thought of you as a friend but, you are a monster" said Shahbaz.

"I don't care about this anymore, I am a King and a king of the world, get it?" said Qifar.

Zuba arrived in front of the mountain. He picked Qifar up like a mosquito and thump him in the floor.

"Puny King!" said Zuba.

That surprised Shahbaz for the monstrous form of Zuba. Therefore, as Qifar was wounded, the battle ended as Amyrah and Sabah slain the guards like a boss.

"Qifar, you are deserved to be in the dungeon" said Shahbaz.

Qifar turned mentally ill as he was sounded like a frog.

"You will pay for it, Shahbaz!" said Qifar in his frog voice.

Shahbaz's presence halted the soldiers' wrongdoings that made the result of a shock.

"His Majesty is alive!" said one of the guards.

The guards bowed him with respect.

Amyrah and Sabah were proud of Shahbaz's actions that stopped the battle as Zuba turned into the normal form.