68

18

Nishi, Shahana, Jared, Abdul and Zuba dived into the pensive.

It was dark when Wahid, Jarvis, Kabir and Abdul were going to Sunderban for research. The forest was dark and surrounded by small bushes and mud. They were walking in the midst of the forest and the sticky muds never spared their foot. For a while, they gently pushed the bushes. They saw the ruined castle of Shahbaz which was such that it was covered with old trees and the walls were grey. In front of the castle, there was a tomb which was written:

IF YOU ARE READ THIS SCRIPTURE, YOU MIGHT KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE A TIME PEACELAND WOULD BE EXPOSED. BY THE TIME, IF ANYONE CREATES AN ENTRANCE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, YOU MIGHT BE TRAPPED FOREVER UNLESS YOU HAVE THE POWER TO TELEPORT.

Abdul was surprised. The wind blew that all the candles in the tomb were turned off. On the back of Abdul, Wahid stood behind. The ghostly spirit of Shahbaz was coming out from his tomb as if the wind blew up to the forest:

QIFAR'S STORY HAS ENDED BUT HAFIZ'S STORY IS ABOUT TO BEGIN. THOSE WHO ARE AWARE OF THE REALITY OF PEACELAND, WILL BE KILLED BY HIM BUT THE PEACELANDERS MUST PROTECT THEM!

Abdul looked behind. He saw Wahid had full of blood on his mouth. He was growling a bit. Abdul was scared.

"Where's Jarvis?" said Abdul.

"Jarvis is dead! Now I am going to kill Kabir" growled Wahid.

Wahid saw Kabir who was hiding behind the bushes. He chased Kabir in such a way that, Kabir escaped from the forest but Jarvis's dead body was sent to the family by teleport.

"I spared you, Professor Abdul" said Wahid.

"Who are you?" said Abdul.

"I am Hafiz, the former king of Kamalapur. My story is such that no one even understands. I want equity towards Peaceland and Human World because, these animals harmed me a lot!" said Wahid/Hafiz.

"What have the animals done to you? They can't do anything harm" said Abdul.

"My great grandfather loved his minister more than the Physician. The creatures are from the part of The Physician's spirit divided into the several. The animals are the part of it and the good giants are like poor people who are begging for food. I hunted the giant, Yahamat because he was sleeping in our tree and wanted food. Therefore, I took him to the dungeon but his father kidnapped your great grandmother but the rest is foiled by your great grandfather. You are the result of their mistake" said Wahid/Hafiz.

"F*ck you!" shouted Abdul.

He got angry as he grabbed Wahid's neck. They fought with each other as they transformed into the black smoke. Abdul's body was fainted. His mouth was bleeding with cold. It was such that no one would had an idea of the supernatural events. Wahid saw the picture of Rafiq/Qifar, Samrat and Abdul who were sitting on the bench of the cafeteria along with Sehara.

"Oh, the bloody Qifar was enjoying the 21st Century without me, is it?" Hafiz spoke to himself.

Wahid/ Hafiz snapped his fingers and added his image in the photo that Nishi and Kalam would get delusional about it. He flew through Sehara's body while she was taking care of Nishi when she was a baby. When Sehara was about to choke Nishi, I arrived at the scene and took her to the asylum right away.

Abdul's faint body was taken by Zuba and took him to the cave behind the waterfall. He healed Abdul with mint leaves as well as turmeric leaves to mix his body like an ointment. He dreamt of Sehara who was growling in the asylum as she was grabbed by the nurses. She was crying like a child and was thinking about her little daughter was taken away from her.

"No! no! My daughter is in danger! I want to save her! No one can take my daughter away from me" cried Sehara with fear.

Abdul woke up.

"SEHARA! NISHI! They are in danger! Even Peaceland! He even manipulated Kalam and Nishi's memory that Wahid was my friend in college" sighed Abdul who was petrified and felt weak about himself.

"They are safe, dear Abdul. I understand what you are going throughout. But I ensure you that Nishi will be safe. But if she turns sixteen, she must know the truth" said Zuba.

Abdul was greeted by Capren, Appu, Sabu, Roko, Dango and Lango. Everyone respected him as such that Zuba announced him as a wizard. It forwarded to Kara who was with Zuba, Capren and Sabu.

"Zuba, if you permit Capren and me to transform into people, I think, we could help Nishi" said Kara.

"Despite that our transformation is weak, we can transform ourselves into an hour" said Capren.

Zuba agreed.