70

20

The giants were pumping through the cities as well as the riversides. In the Parliamentary house, a lady president was under a political meeting with the leaders. Until one of the secretariats whispered the news about the giants and the demons, she rushed through the speech.

"Citizens,

I apologize for the co-incidents. I would want to announce that the giants are invading the world. Therefore, we should take some certain actions as we could stop the chaos. Thank you for co-operating"

The president rushed through their private control rooms. She commanded

"Operators, check the army signals in the computer. Call the armies with their weapons ready, fire services, rescue the victims of their damaged home and secretary, declare office and school holidays".

In the meantime, Abdul was meditating in the cave in front of Nishi. When he opened his eyes, Nishi was shocked to see Abdul's vulnerable expressions.

"What happened, father?" asked Nishi

"The giants are invading the world. The government starts to attack them. It is time for us to start the battle" said Abdul.

He went to the Monkey's Paradise. Every crowd of Peaceland arrived in The Paradise. Abdul gave out a speech:

"Peacelanders,

Our enemies went too far this time. They are taking over the world. Not only that, the enemy wanted animal cruelty. So, prepare for the Battle and inspire the change for the equality!"

The Peacelanders chanted and marched towards the battlefield. The Peeshachayas also marched on the opposite side. The battlefield was situated on the desert side of the Lion's Den. The desert might be hot but the clouds were cold as ice.

The Peeshachayas and the giants commanded to attack on the Peacelanders while the Peacelanders did the same. They started to attack on each other. Nishi, Capren and Zuba went to the ruined castle where Hafiz was meditating into black smoke on the East side of the tomb where the throne of King Shahbaz resided in.

When Hafiz opened his eyes, he saw looked at Nishi who was behind the back.

"So, a young lady in my hiding place. Wanna have fun?" said Hafiz sinisterly.

"I don't care! F*ck you asshole!" said Nishi.

Hafiz hit Nishi and was about to do something inappropriate. She was so furious that she punched Hafiz. Whenever Hafiz was about to come closer to her, she held her palms and smashed it on the floor of the ruined castle. The blue shockwaves came out of the smash that the floor broke down with vibration. Hafiz fell down.

Hafiz was about to come closer again but Sehara stopped Hafiz from going.

"Never touch my daughter you son of a bitch!" shouted Sehara and punched Hafiz that he flew like a swing. She continued to punch him while Nishi just ran and went to Abdul. Zuba went to the battlefield accompanied with Appu, Capren, Sabu, Roko, The Golden Eagle, Sheeba and Roko. All of them were present in the battlefield. All of them started to attack the Peeshachayas as such that Zuba transformed his stick to the sword, Appu turned his trunk and teeth as a weapon, Roko's fury level increased and Sheeba's speed turned bitter. They fought off as such that the Peeshachayas got afraid. Capren was singing a song like a goat that some of the giants and Peeshachayas ran away.

"O You demons,

You must love me like your lover,

My name is Carolina,

I am your shit

You don't know my demonic powers

You are an idiot

I love you".

In the meantime, the giants were destroying the buildings. The group of young angry mobs were protesting and throwing torches over the giants as well as the Peeshachayas. Some places in the tank areas were shooting the Giants. Some of the armies were throwing bombs. The government was announcing people to hide themselves in the safe zone. It was like World War III.

After a while, in the forest, I was still in the cage. Nishi opened the cage with her strong hands and saw an old motorbike which was actually Abdul's. Suddenly, Abdul came into the scene. We rushed through the bike. Thank God! It had an extra seat. The Giants were continuously chasing us.

"Since when did you learn to ride a bike?" asked Abdul.

"From you, my honorable dad" said Nishi.

"Ah, what a beautiful life! Hell ya!" I shouted with anxiety and at the same time, happiness.