42

15

Day-1

Since the day after that, Shahbaz started to take push-ups while Lango was bumping off the trees by practicing. Most of the spirits of Peaceland stared at him as if they did not see a push-ups exercise before. Amyrah bought some fruits such as grapes, apple and a blueberry with a sea salt in it.

He ate it so frequently that he even shared with the Peacelanders. It was such that Mata saw him doing it. He was even pleased. Zuba was shocked.

"What an exercise, man! May I join?" asked Zuba.

"Sure" Shahbaz agreed.

Therefore, both went through the exercise. It was quite an enjoyment for both of them and the rest of Peaceland. It was while Lango was pushing the horns through the trees. Dango was looking at Lango's doing but for the first time, he was not laughing at him. It was so good that for the first time, he was secretly encouraging his brother.

Day 2

Mata saw Shahbaz at night. He was hitting a sack which had thick sand inside it. He even was holding a heavy wooden bat and was swinging with two hands. It was such that he was enjoying the moment of practicing. Therefore, Mata smiled.

When Mata vanished, Zuba came near Shahbaz.

"So, dear Emperor, why this kind of practice? Does it help you?" asked Zuba.

"It helps me a lot to find both our outer and inner strength. Today, I will teach you something new" said Shahbaz.

"What is it?" asked Zuba.

"It is about reading and writing. Hope you will enjoy it" said Shahbaz.

Then Shahbaz started to teach Zuba with alphabets. Zuba was a fast learner. That was why he read fast that he learnt to gain more knowledge with the books. Even Capren became a lot interested to know about the land of men and how the eras go.

That made Mata proud to understand the bridge between Peaceland and the Land of Men. Even the civilization differences. Despite the fact, there were books of the wrestling tutorials. Sabah was singing with the birds with their beautiful voice while Amyrah smiled while watching The King who was teaching the Young Monkeys of Peaceland how to read and write.

Lango was running to test his speed while fighting around. His running speed was so intense that Dango got a little surprised. Was he actually motivated by the king?

Day-3

Lango was enjoying the practice in Peaceland while Shahbaz was watching him pulling of the sweat with horns. Shahbaz was glad to see finally Lango was learning to hide his weakness. It was so beautiful that he was overjoyed to see the deer running along and pushing the trees as such that he was overjoyed to see it. But Lango was under the concentration of the practice.

"Go! Lango! Go boy!" shouted The King.

Despite the encouragement was given by Shahbaz, he still had his concentration upon pushing trees.

The Final Day

It was the final day practice. While the practice of Shahbaz was done, Dango was still pushing the trees since the first day. He pushed in such a way that the tree broke down. Dango looked surprised as well as the whole of Peaceland. Therefore, Kuma declared

"Dear Peacelanders,

Tomorrow, there will be a match in the two fields. One for The Emperor Shahabaz versus The dashing tiger, Roko and the other will be the fight between the two brother deer, Dango and Lango. After all the practice, we would see that how the match goes on. Now, there will be a test of time! You are all invited to see the big event!"

The Peacelanders were joyful of the event except for Amyrah, Sabah, Capren and Zuba. They were such that they could not even understand that what would be their answer.