63

13

The tigress jumped as such that Nishi got quite scared.

"Woah, sorry to scare you" said the tigress.

"It's okay" stammered Nishi.

"Hey, I am Sheeba, pleased to meet you, ma'am" said tigress.

Sheeba lifted her paws to shake hands. Nishi first felt awkward but shook her hands as such that something awkward would be going to happen.

"A well-mannered tigress" said Abdul.

Sheeba bowed.

"Greetings, honorable wizard" said Sheeba.

"It's me who taught her some manners..." said Roko but interrupted by Zuba who was clearing the throat.

"Oh sorry, the manner is inherited from her mother but yes, the father's speed is important" said Roko.

Meanwhile, Jared and Shahana went outside the Monkey's Paradise while Kabir was showing off his muscular body. What they saw was the swamp. When they were about to sneak out, they were interrupted by Capren.

"Don't go to that swamp!" said Capren.

"Why?" asked Jared and Shahana.

Suddenly, a woman with a white maxi cloth who came out from the swamp water-it was SEHARA! She was pale and had a huge dark black circles. The hair was flying on the top she was lifted up as the size of a huge plant. The teeth was sharp as if a vampire possessed her.

"That's why" said Capren who was biting his nails. Even Jared and Shahana were scared. They ran while Sehara was about to chase them. But was stopped by Kara.

"You...filthy snake! I remember, as you entered here, Qifar tiptoed by following you, is it?" said the deeper voice in Sehara's body.

"It was not on purpose" said Kara.

She made a loud hiss that vibrated Sehara's body that made her unconscious as the grey spirit ran away.

In the meantime, I was walking into the grocery store about Sehara's escape from the mental asylum. I hurried through the police station. After the hour I reached the police station, I saw the bunch of teachers and kids who stood in the line. I realized that four of the kids: Nishi, Shahana, Jared and Kabir were missing. I entered Commissioner Wahid's office.

"Hello Dr. Kalam, it's been a long time" said Commissioner Wahid.

"Well, yeah I am here for a reason. Are you familiar with the mental asylum case that happened 15 years ago?" I asked.

"Yes, it's happening all over the news. But why are you here?" asked Wahid.

"I am here for the..." I said.

"For the kids, is it?" said Wahid.

"Yes. They are missing since a week" I said.

"I understand Dr. Kalam,, it's a complicated case but I can manage that" said Wahid.

"How?" I said.

"You don't know my true nature yet, Dr. Kalam" said Wahid.

I was petrified to see a pale face of his. Was he possessed? Or was he the demon? Without giving any reaction, I ran away from his office. For the first time in my life, I was not petrified that way. Therefore, I rushed my way to the Crystal Lake with my car. Suddenly, a phone rang.

"Hello, dear, where are you?" said my wife.

"Stop nagging me, you clumsy idiot!" I shouted as I was not in the right side of the mind.

On the other hand, after the meeting between Nishi and Sheeba, they went to Lango's field.

"LANGO!" cried Abdul.

"Yes, the honorable wizard" said Lango.

"I found your honorable pupil. Would you like to teach her to wrestle?" asked Abdul.

"But, she's a lady" said Lango.

"Don't be scared, Lango. She'll be doing fine with you" said Zuba.

"Pleased to meet you, sir" said Nishi.

Therefore, Lango took Nishi to the wrestling field.

For the meantime, Abdul teleported to The Monkey's Paradise. The duo saw most animals on Peaceland were gathering around the unconscious body.

"Sehara!" Abdul exclaimed.