8

Chapter Seven

As Abdul was still in the rooftop, he looked down as he saw Rafiq. Abdul felt that he must be polite with Rafiq as well as he must apologize him. It was also because that he also needed to go to Sunderban in search of Zuba the baboon. He rushed down to his living room silently. Therefore, his butler came to the living room.

"Master Abdul, Master Rafiq has arrived" said the butler.

"Let him in" said Abdul.

As Rafiq's presence made everyone silent, Abdul offered him to sit down. Surprisingly, Rafiq accepted the offer because he usually avoid him due to the extremely rude behavior.

"Rafiq, my best man, I am sorry for what had I done in the past to resign you" said Abdul.

"Oh! It's okay, man. I realized what you have gone through. Anyways, I heard that you were absent for few days from the office" said Rafiq.

"Ah! Yes! I was kind of sick. I had to take a three month leave from the office and I need someone who can actually take me to Khulna for a long tour on Sunderban" said Abdul.

"Is that the animal issue?" asked Rafiq.

"Obviously not, I just need a break from the daily routine, as I can have a sober life" lied Abdul.

"Hmmm.... It's just that Sehara misses you but never admits the real thing" said Rafiq.

"WHAT! THAT WRETCHED WOMAN"-

"No, you are overreacting! Have you gone through the deeper sides of heart? She's suffering for that. Just, look for the secret recipe of your life"

"I always hear this cliché, I cannot get it!"

"You won't because you are just an asshole!"

"I am proud of that!"

"Okay, I am leaving"

Rafiq was about to leave the house but Abdul stopped him.

"Hey, I just need to go to Sunderban" said Abdul

"Why?" asked Rafiq.

"Some of my colleagues called me for business" said Abdul.

Rafiq showed the ticket. Abdul was quite surprised of it.

"Here's your ticket" said Rafiq

"Where did you get it?" asked Abdul.

"I was supposed to go to Sunderban. Even I booked a flight for that but one of the other friends cancelled it" said Rafiq.

Abdul looked at the ticket but his name was written on it.

"F*ck what!? It has my name on it!"

"Forget the logic you are looking for but have a safe flight. And yes, Sehara hired you a chauffeur"

After few days, Abdul went inside the plane. As he sat on the window, he saw the storks flying as one of them was staring at him. The storks were trying to speak to him but Abdul pretended that he did not hear any word that the stork was about to say. As he got out of the airport, he saw an old chauffer hanged a board for the name 'ABDUL KHAN-Manager of KHAN ADVERTISING INDUSTRY'.

Abdul raised his hands as he waved to the old man. The old man smiled. Then Abdul got onto the car in the backseat as if he was peaceful at last. He saw a white pigeon sitting at the seat.

"Heya?" whispered Abdul

"Aah Yes!" said Heya (the pigeon)

"How did you get here?" whispered Abdul

"I followed the storks as well as the airport"

The chauffer suspected Abdul in a way that he was speaking with the pigeons.

"Is there anything I can do with this pigeon, sir?"

"No thanks, she's pretty. She likes to be here with me"

"As you wish, sir" said the chauffeur.