38

11

During the happy celebrations, a young baboon arrived at the scene. When he saw Capren, he smiled and was surprised.

"Capren! My friend!" said the baboon cheerfully.

"Oh Zuba!" said Capren.

The young Zuba was cheerful and short-tempered at the same time than his older counterpart. To know further, he was also unwise-overall, much opposite than his older self. However, they hugged each other as such that he met the old friend after a long time.

"Capren, whom did you bring?" asked Zuba

"That's The Emperor" whispered Capren loudly.

The monkeys stopped and was devastated to see Shahbaz because the Spirits had seen a human after a long time. First, the Physician hermit himself, then the Emperor Shahbaz.

"A human in Peaceland?" surprised one of the monkeys.

The monkeys showered him with flowers and welcomed him as a guest. Until, a wise and old baboon arrived with dignity. He had a wooden stick to walk with. His presence made silence to the monkeys.

"Well, the Emperor, what made you coming here?" asked the wise baboon.

"I am here to understand peace from all of you. Some of the spirits want me to plant a tree" said Shahbaz.

The monkeys laughed, even Zuba. But was stopped by the wise baboon.

"Silence. Is this the spirit said, planting a tree?" said the wise baboon.

"Not only that, sir, she also told me to understand life and spread peace" said Shahbaz.

"I understand your concern, Emperor, you can be my guest for a while. I am Mata, your host and the young cheerful man you are seeing is my son, Zuba and Capren, he is my vizier which means advisor" said the wise baboon.

The monkey tribes took Shahbaz to a tent made of trees and banana leaves because clothes were not that much available. After a long time, Shahbaz went asleep peacefully.

Meanwhile, Qifar called out the guards and announced in the throne.

"Kingsmen and Countrymen

Our King, Shahbaz has unfortunately passed away due to a sudden accident yesterday night. Therefore, I am declared as the King of Peaceland and my vizier will be Hafiz-the former King of Kamalapur"

The guards and kings men were unpleasant of the condition who was taken by Qifar. Somehow, it also shut the mouth of the society and the happiness of the village fully faded away as the guards killed even women and children on which Shahbaz never did. Qifar and Hafiz's cackling laughter came all over the kingdom.

However, they celebrated the destruction of the kingdom by taking wine and whiskey. Queen Maloboti Amyrah secretly saw their wrongdoings after arriving from Jahangir Nagar. She showed up, her father Hafiz and Qifar were astonished to see her.

"Oh my darling daughter" said Hafiz.

"You toxic waste of space! Why are you here, you bastard! I am ashamed to call you a father. And you Qifar- a so called friend of Shahbaz who gets easily manipulated! Bravo!" screamed Amyrah with sarcasm and anger.

"Darling daughter, your husband is dead" said Hafiz.

"I know where my husband is and I am going" said Amyrah.

Amyrah rushed through the woods and lost in the midst of Peaceland. The woods were gloomy and such that it was like a maze to her. She was quite confused and it was so cold that she was having a frostbite.