43

16

Meanwhile, the villagers were lined with prison chains. Qifar and Hafiz were cheering themselves off. Until, they hopped into the castle as Hafiz looked quite tired or worried and unpleasant.

"What happened, dear minister?" asked Qifar.

"Nothing much! I missed my daughter, Amyrah" said Hafiz.

"Well, well, the daddy in you woke up again" said Qifar.

"Qifar, being a King is not a funny game. It is hard to control the kingdom" said Hafiz.

"I do not care about it anymore, Hafiz. You are the part of the society who underestimated me when I was a minister. I apologize that you have to die" said Qifar.

"What do you mean?" growled Hafiz.

"You heard right. You will die for your own sin. Goodbye, minister. I alone will win" said Qifar.

He took out the sword from his pocket and stabbed brutally on Hafiz's stomach. Hafiz was scared. The blood came out such as the rain fell from his stomach. The heart was even out from the body as the kidney was about to come out.

"My story...hasn't...ended...yet" said Hafiz with his last breathe. He closed his eyes and his breathe stopped.

Qifar gave a hysterical laugh. He washed his hand while laughing and was joyful that he killed his own minister. He was turning into a delusional guy who never accepts the reality of his character. His humane side was lost.

The clouds started to go darker as the rain was about to happen. The atmosphere of the village turned such that no one could have imagined. Broken houses, escaped victims and most of all, the impaled bodies with bloodstains. The tears from the villagers were such that the rain was about to come. The blood and sweat of the farmers turned into water because of Qifar's tantrums and madness.

Meanwhile, Shahbaz went to the Lion's Den while Roko was practicing his speed. On the other side, Dango was showing his pride and grandiosity to the crowds of Peaceland while Lango was doing his exercise.

After ten minutes, the match began. Two sets of crowds began to cheer up. One side, The Emperor Shahbaz vs. Roko the tiger in the sand side of the Lion's Den and on the other, two deer brothers, Dango vs Lango on the corner side of the main Peaceland. Both the matches started.

When Shahbaz was teasing Roko, he started to scratch but dodged. He continuously dodged when Roko was about to attack him but when he went near Roko, he pushed Shahbaz in such a manner that he was hurt. Shahbaz became weak. He did not gave up. But Roko's aggressive attacks wound him with a minor blood. Shahbaz choked Roko while he was crawling like a cripple. Luckily Shahbaz won the match but he was quite unpleasant because both cheated to please the audience.

"I became weak on purpose, Emperor. I never liked you but I respected you because of your generosity but what you need to do is to erase your attitude problems" said Roko who was pretending to be wounded.

On the other hand, Dango and Lango were continuously hitting with their horns. Therefore, Lango hit Dango forcefully that Dango fell down. Dango smirked plus bowed down as such that for the first time, he accepted defeat and respected his brother for that.

Both of the matches turned into the celebration of fireworks but Shahbaz, without informing anyone, except Sabah, he walked through the roads of the mountain.