14

Chapter Thirteen

In the forest, the blinking light transformed into a beautiful lady. The Emperor kept staring and opened his mouth wider with a shock. The light was so intolerable that even The Emperor attempted to shut his eyes but could not. The lady was tall, kind of long haired plus with long white clothes.

"You human! Thank you for being here" said the woman.

"Who are you?" asked the Emperor.

"I am no human, nor an entity, just a forest spirit" said the woman.

"Why are you here?" asked the Emperor.

"I am here for you to understand the recipe for life. The recipe that you forgot since your mother died. You killed a man without understanding your way of action" said the fairy (the beautiful woman).

"Honestly, since my parents died, I was never taught by anyone. I agree that, I made mistakes but I want to live as a peasant! I don't want to live as a king or an Emperor" said The Emperor.

"You are having a gift today. A gift of life. Use it wisely" said the fairy.

"Which gift is that?" asked The Emperor.

"See it yourself" said the fairy.

She transformed into a star and jumped off to the sky. The king left shocked as he was uttering a lot of questions. As the trio jumped off from the pensive to the present world.

"Wow! I didn't expect much optimism in this!" said Abdul.

"You have a bit of resemblance to the Emperor but less brutal" said Sabu.

"And yes, I have to leave tomorrow, at dawn. And by the way, have you met a snake?" asked Zuba.

"Ah, yes" said Abdul.

"Her name is Kara. Yes, if she wants to inform you something, just say hello from me. She's a little manipulative but truthful" said Zuba.

After they had their feast along with the lions and lioness while the male monkeys made a harmless flirt with the lionesses but the female monkeys were furious. Therefore, they push the monkeys in the pond and enjoyed with them. The lionesses were enjoying with the young lions. All of a sudden, Abdul went to the tent that was built by Zuba. It was built with bamboos and some old torn clothes but clean. Inside, the floor was covered with banana leaves as well as the old and comfortable cloth.

Therefore, he saw Kara who was slithering while she slide through Abdul's belly button.

"Did Zuba said hello?" asked Kara.

"How do you know?" said Abdul.

"I can be anywhere I want! But I have a riddle for you about"- said Kara

"How did my mom die, is it?" said Abdul.

"Yes, a rat can die without a cat but a cat never leaves its prey. Is it for food or something else?" said Kara.

"What's your logic?" asked Abdul.

"Find the logic yourself. I am leaving today. See you after the fight" said Kara.

When Kara was about to leave, Abdul shouted "Hey, wait! Why do you always come to me?"

"You, human, are The Chosen One. After the fight, Zuba and Sabu might tell you the real truth. Be careful, something dark is about to happen" said Kara.

Abdul was left shock. His mouth was wide open for a while. As soon as Zuba came into the tent, Kara quickly went away but was stopped by Zuba.

"Oh, so you are here! I was looking for you since ages" said Zuba.

"My darling, Zuba, I am here to serve you. Won't you tell the truth about The Prophecy?" asked Kara slyly.

"SHUT UP! And NEVER COME BACK AGAIN!" shouted Zuba by hitting her with his wooden walking stick.

"Sorry, darling! I am really changed my path!" wept Kara.

"Prove it to me!" said Zuba.

"Someday, I will, just wait for it!" said Kara.

As Kara left, Abdul was relaxed. Therefore, Zuba was quite worried at time same time.

"Why did you hit her?" asked Abdul.

"I know, but sometimes, wise men makes mistakes to learn themselves! We had a complex relationship while she killed one of our monkeys. But truth is hidden somewhere that I could not recall right now" said Zuba.