summer on you - z.k

you and zion have been together for as long as you can remember. y'all don't label it but you both know you're dating. summer comes along and you finish high school but there's one thing stopping you from spending more time with zion... your boss.

you sighed "this haven't been right in ages." your boss was really harsh on you since your best friend dana left the company. it's like your boss doesn't even care that you're there
zeke looks at you "y/n.. if you hate the boss so much why don't you leave?"
you sighed "my boss is an asshole. i don't see that happening"
zeke smiled"you never know"

y'all then leave work and head back to your apartments. meanwhile. you had no idea what was being planned

zion looks at the boys "so. we have a little break for family and i'm gonna take y/n on a road trip up to meet them"
brandon smiled "aw that's so cute! go for it!"
edwin smirks "always knew you had one good bone in you bro"
austin smiled "glad to see you happy dude!"

you then decide to call zion after debating for the last half an hour. you never wanted to call him first cause you always felt like you were annoying him.

zion smiled "hey baby! how was work?"
you sighed "i got so much on my plate. oh it's latex and getting boring. although my boss is an asshole so"
zion smiled " well. i've been making a plan to hit the road with you, i'll pick you up after 8!"
you smiled "wait why and where?"
zion smiled "you need a break! and we'll hit the coast on the late night"
you smiled "okay! i'll pack. i really appreciate this"
zion smiled "anytime!!"

you smiled packing your things. zion could always make you happier just by talking to him but the fact is that y'all are going away together just made you feel like. secure.

zion gets to your apartment and walks in "you ready?! if we leave now we can get to san fran in time to watch the sunset!"
you smiled "i don't know what i did to deserve you" you run your hand through zion's hair
zion smiled "i love you"
you smirks "i love you too"