jello - z.k (part two)

lil recap;
you went to the prettymuch show with your boyfriend ashton and his little sister rose. which was on your one year anniversary. needless to say that didn't make you happy. anyways. you tried to have a good time regardless. you ended up bumping into zion on the way out in the rush of getting rose out of the mosh. ashton was waiting at the car.
at this point, you did all you could to try just head back to the car but zion wasn't having it. so brandon took rose and you headed with zion to wardrobe. he offered you his shirt that he had on during the show he said it was to remember him. but you didn't want to remember him.

zion looks at you confused "i don't get it.. we made so much eye contact during the show"
you sighed "i have a boyfriend.. well after tonight probably had a boyfriend"
zion sighed "if i broke y'all up i'm sorry"
you shake your head "nah. it wasn't you. he wasn't even there most of the show anyways. if just happens that today is our one year anniversary.."
zion sighed "shit that's heavy. what are you doing here if your anniversary?"
you sighed "that's my exact question."
zion looks at you "are you okay?"
you sighed "well i left my boyfriends sister alone with 4 guys i hardly know, when my boyfriend was doing god knows what during the show, i ran into a guy and spilt water all down my shirt, and now i'm in some guys shirt who i don't know. so yup. i'm okay"
zion sighed and hugged you "i'm sorry"
you shake your head and for god knows what reason hugged him back. it was like an odd connection? "don't be. this is my fault" you said in the hug
zion pulled away "you know just as much as i do it's not your fault"

edwin walks in the door way "ah your boyfriend of yours? was he about zion's height, hair like b's and in a green hoodie?"
you nod "yeah.. whys that"
edwin itches his head "he left with another girl"
you sighed "i'm gonna kill him. out of any day h-" you cut yourself off and looked at edwin "is rose okay?"
edwin nods "yeah! she's dancing the open arms choreography with b!" edwin then walks out
you look at zion "what do i do?"
zion smiled "this" he kisses you.
you look at zion as you pull away "but i just"
zion smiled "got cheated on? yeah. so it means this is okay since he's just hurt you" he kisses you again

as much as you should hate it. you didn't. it wasn't even like kissing ashton. it was like you and zion has been together for a year, not you & ash.

you then head back to where rose was with the boys "let's go to yours!" rose smiled
you nod "yeah you can stay at mine. i'll call an uber. something tells me your brother doesn't want visitors tonight" you look at zion
zion smiled nodding "i'll call y'all an uber"

you follow zion quickly "hey thank you. you literally took your shirt off your back just to save mine. thank you. and about the whole ashton thing.. i'll be okay"
zion smiled "if not call me" he handed you his number and gave you a quick kiss before walking over to rose.

you smiled heading home with rose. once you got there, it had been a good 3-4 hours since edwin told you about ashton cheating and you were handling it oddly well. maybe it was because of zion... who knows 🤫