"happy graduation baby!" - a.p

you have just gotten home from a long day after graduation. you had like 6 parties to go to so you were EXHAUSTED. as soon as you walked inside your apartment you felt like just collapsing on your bed and calling it a night

you walk in to see it's oddly quiet. and living with austin, that's not always how it is. he's always got one of the boys over and they're always screaming at the tv but something was off today. you just didn't know what.

you threw your bag onto the kitchen counter and walked over to turn your lights on, about 8 feet away from the counter you put your bag on. you flick the switch and look to your left. seeing austin sitting on the sofa with this beautiful puppy in your hand.

you look at austin "aust.. what. when. why. why?!?"
austin smiled "this is luna. happy graduation baby"

you smiled "wait really?" austin smiled "yes really

austin smiled "yes really. this little girl is your graduation present. i had no idea what to get you since we got back to LA last minute but we were out the pound donating some money when i found this little girl and i couldn't leave without her"
you look at austin teary eyed "you. you really got her for me?"
austin nods and softly giggled at your disbelief "yes y/n. she's yours! well ours"
you ran over to austin and gave him a hug & kiss whilst he was still holding luna "thank you" you whispered to him as y'all pulled apart from the kiss
austin smiled "anytime baby! you really really deserve this"
you smiled "i don't deserve you"