celebrate your body - b.a

you've always been a really insecure person. but brandon is always one who can make you feel like it's okay being the way you are.

you sighed sitting on your bedroom floor and look in the mirror. you always hated your reflection. how you looked.

brandon sighed as he was watching you from the door "baby.."
you sighed "i know i know."
brandon sits down beside you and helps you onto his lap "do you though?"
he sighed "look. i can't imagine how hard this is for you but it hurts me so much seeing you like this.. it really does.."
you nod "i know. but i just. i can't help it."
brandon looks at you "you should love it. it's beautiful"
you sighed "it's really not"
you then walk away

brandon sighed as he stands up & follows you "babe.. you should love it. i love you. you shouldn't be so insecure"
you sighed "i can't. you have no idea the shit i've been through.."
brandon grabs your hand "yeah i do. you were bullied your whole life, in an abusive relationship for years, your father wasn't in the picture"
you nod "well seems like you do."

brandon smiled "exactly. so. with me. celebrate your body."
you nod "i'll try. only for you. i hate knowing i'm the reason behind you being sad"
brandon nods "sounds good!!. i hate seeing you sad too. i hate it so much but i love you so much"
you smiled "i love you even more"