it isnt what it seems - b.a

you and brandon have been together for ages. the boys would get annoyed at how cute y'all are and how you're ALWAYS around each other.

no one can break the bond between you.. or so you thought.

you had just been out shopping with friends since it was your birthday. you brought some shoes and some comfy fluffy hoodies since it's winter.

you walk into the PM house, wave to the boys downstairs. notice brandon isn't anywhere to be seen so walk up to his room. which honestly is more like y'alls room. when. you see a girl in the bed. you didn't know what to think. you ran off.

"but babe stop! it isn't what it seems!" brandon runs after you
you sighed "don't call me babe. just. let me be."
brandon followed you "sTOP!"
you turn around "fuck it brandon! what do you want?!"
brandon sighed "it isn't what it seems!"
you look at brandon "so you didn't have another girl in your bed?"
brandon nods "well i did but it. it was..."
you look at brandon "then what was it?!?"

nick comes upstairs cause of all of the yelling. "y/n. calm down. it's for a music video! they're both clothed.."
you shrug "idk. i don't know what to think" you keep walking out of the door

zion looks at edwin as he was just sitting there watching it all happen whilst zion was out skating "ah austin.. what just happened?"
austin shrugs "not too sure. i heard yelling between y/n and b but i didn't wanna get in the way so i stayed down here then nick went up and y/n just took off so"
zion nods as he runs outside "y/n! where are you?! please don't do anything dumb.."
you sighed "like what brandon did?! hm."
zion runs to you and grabs your arm "y/n. talk to me"
you sighed as you just give in and sit down "zion. w-what's going on?!"
zion looks at you "back there? they're filming a music video"
you shrug "nick said so.."
"i just don't know what to believe! i love him but everyone is cheating nowadays. i just." you then add
zion smiled "well they are but b isn't like that. i love you both. but i can assure you he's not like that."
you shrug "idk."
zion sighed "talk to him. come back and talk to him. we'll stop the shoot for the day."

you nod "fine."

you follow zion back inside "b i got her back" zion shouts
brandon comes running downstairs "hear me out"
you nod "if there is a shoot going on.. where's the director?"
brandon points "he's up there. in zion's room. he was in there whilst we were filming."
you go upstairs to see another film crew and a guy standing in zion's room "director?"
he nods
you facepalm "shit"

you then run downstairs and hug brandon "i'm sorry."
brandon smiled "no its okay i get it"
you nod "yeah?"
brandon nods "yes. i would of reacted the same if it was you"

brandon smiled kissing your forehead whilst y'all were still hugging. cons of dating a dude in a band. you're never ready for the music videos.