your always on my mind, i think about you all the time - a.p

you and austin have been friends for 3 years now. you are so close. all of his fans know you as his girlfriend which is odd cause you're just friends until one thing changes...

you walk into the house and see austin just sitting there.
you look and austin "what's up?"
austin was itching his head, you could tell asap something wasn't right "i ah. i kinda"
you look at austin waiting for him to just jump out and say it but.. nothing.

zion was walking upstairs when he noticed austin. he paused "he's tryna say he likes you more than a friend y/n!"
austin mumbled "thanks a lot bro"
you look at austin "is that true?"
austin nods "yup"
you look at austin "how long?"
austin itches his head "quite awhile"
you smiled "aust. i like you too"
zion smiled "oooOOO SNAP DIDNT SEE THAT COMING NOW KISS"
you look at zion "shhhhh"
nick smiled "z! calm down"
austin smiled kissing your cheek

you smiled softly. FINALLY the air was cleared. y'all both felt that there was more to your friendship that just friends. and that kiss? well it confirmed it. it was small yes, but it was enough to know that you're not a complete idiot for liking your best friend, especially when he likes you back, which is always a plus.

austin mumbles "you're always on my mind.. i think about you all the time" as he walks to the kitchen
you look at zion to see if he heard it too. he was nodding. so. you follow austin you down beside austin. for some reason, he was sitting in front of the refrigerator "everything okay?"
austin nods "couldn't be better!"
you look at him "you mumbled something walking away.. you don't normally do that. what's up!"
austin smiled "man i hate how well you know me"
he sighed then continued from where he left off "you're always on my mind.. i think about you all the time"
you look at austin "isn't that from that show on disney channel"
he nods "yes and it's great but i mean it. i really means it. not a day, not a minute, not even a second goes by when i'm not thinking about you. i know it's stupid but i just re-"
you decided he was talking too much, so instead of telling him to shut up like you do with everyone. you kissed him. hoping that would shut him up. it took him a second to process what happened, but once he did, he kissed you back.

brandon smiled as he walks past "isn't it zion's thing to be kissing girls on the kitchen floor?"
austin scoffs and stands up. causing you to giggle
zion smirks "take it to the bedroom next time!"

you love knowing that austin cares for you the way you care for him. but. let's just say. it's gonna take some time to get used to zion's smart ass but, you know that you can slap him whenever so it's all good. you and austin wouldn't have y'all's relationship any other way.