when theres time for both of us. i take it. - e.h

you and edwin have been friends for a bit. you met on social media just before prettymuch was put together. and met a few months later in person. ever since, you both have been pretty inseparable.

two weeks ago, edwin left for tour. it's been really hard for you to be away from him. since you spent so much time together when he was in LA. he's currently in Boston. so in other words, he's in the other side of the United States.

you have just gone back for your 2 year of college. and let's just say, you're not looking forward to it. but you only have one year left so it's not a complete loss.

it's monday. which you hate not only because it's monday but because it's your most hectic day. you have classes from 10am to 7pm. so you're pretty busy.

nick looks at edwin "bro you've been restless the last week.. what's up?"
edwin shrugs "i didn't think it would be this hard"
brandon looks at nick then at edwin "what?"
edwin sighed "i miss her. so. so. so. much more than thought i would."
zion smiled "go tell her!"
edwin looks at zion "huh?"
brandon hands edwin a piece of paper "go see her"
edwin looks at the paper "what is it?"
brandon smiled "we know you've been missing her so we brought you a ticket to see her for a few days. just the two of you. we've spoken to management and we all get a 4 day break so, you can go spend it with your girl"

edwin then headed straight to the airport

you just finished your classes and FINALLY you could lay down and rest. after what felt like a decade of classes. you flopped straight onto the couch and flicked on the tv. when you finally found something god to watch it was already 11:30pm and you were more or less asleep. until you heard a knock on the door.. which scared the shit outta you considering it's almost midnight. you open the door. to see edwin.

edwin smiled "i missed you too much"
you smiled "i missed you too but what are you doing here?!"
edwin smiled "here just for you. i have a 4 day break before we get back to touring and shit so i wanna spend it with you"
you itch your head "ah. i'm honoured ed i really am but you could have gone back home to your family you know that?"
edwin nods "yeah. but i wanna be with you"
you sighed "ed. they're family. you have time out of your busy ass schedule. you should be with them not me."
edwin smiled "were both busy. when there's time for both of us. i take it."
you sighed "but you-"
edwin cut you off "i love you. just as much as them. and i want to be here. i really do."
you shrug "i don't-"
edwin cut you off again "babe. i know of it. i know i want to be here. i love you. i want alone time with you. i've had my whole life with them. with you, it's just starting and i don't wanna miss a minute of it" he smiled
you kinda got teary and hugged edwin "i love you"
edwin smiled "i love you more"

y'all spent the 4 days just talking, playing board games, dancing & singing like no one was watching, it was the best time you had had since the last time you saw him. needless to say, he really knew what made you happy.