star gazing - b.a

you and brandon have been best friends for as long as you can remember. you both grew up together. having him move to LA definitely wasn't the easiest for either of you. so. every break y'all had you would use to see each other.

one of your best childhood memories was at brandon's in their treehouse. you would talk for hours, sing, dance, just everything. it was where both of y'all's favourite memories lay. but. when he moved, his parents sold the house. so. therefore the treehouse went too.

when you went to LA next, it was for your birthday. once you arrive you see brandon's parents there. you walk inside.

"what's going on?" you look around
brandon smiled "i have a present for you. put this on"
you nod and blindfold yourself. 
brandon leads you outside.

brandon's dad follows you, recording.

you get to the back yard. brandon takes the blindfold off. at first you see nothing;
brandon smiled "baby. look up"
you look up. it's a tree house. it's all lit up with fairy lights and just looks beautiful
you look at brandon "a treehouse?"
brandon nods "all of our memories back home were in one these. time to make more"
you smiled "dad huh?"
brandon nods "100%"
you giggled "doesn't come as a total shock. you've never been good at building!"
brandon smiled "yeah. that's because you did that!"
you nod "i know!"

zion rolls his eyes "stop being cute where i can see y'all and take it up to the treehouse"
brandon nods "yes sir"

after going up to the treehouse brandon smiled laying down beside you.

brandon sat up "oh and it's kinda an upgrade compared to the one back home!"
brandon opened up the roof to reveal the sky & it's stars.

you smiled "you went above and beyond for this hey? it's just my birthday.."
brandon nods "exactly..."