chapter 2

Author's pov:
Gowtham woke up with the sound of alaram snooping . He finished his daily routine and wore the sports pants and sneakers and headed to gym. After hectic workout session of two hours he went to his room and took a hot shower. He came out wearing only a towel and went toward his wardrobe and took a Armani suit and wore it,he gelled his hair perfectly and went downstairs.

 He came out wearing only a towel and went toward his wardrobe and took a Armani suit and wore it,he gelled his hair perfectly and went downstairs

Suit Gowtham wear.

He doesn't live with his family though his parents are in same city. His brother lives in bangalore with his wife. Gowtham lives in his own mansion only servants and staff will be there.
He went to dinning table and sat while one of his servant serves his breakfast and he don't like indian food for breakfast he likes western food. So they serve pancakes with maple syrup and scrambled eggs with lemon tea.
He ate his breakfast while watching news in his iPod.
After having his breakfast he took his new Audi car and drove to his office.

He went to office, while entering everyone stood up and wished him a good morning and he never wishes them only nodded and went to his room. His assistant Nancy came with the coffee and kept in the table and told him about his meeting schedules. After she went to arrange the meeting hall. He was working in his computer while the phone was ringing .

Phone conversation:

G refers to gowtham
R refers to random person

G- talk to me
R- hey bro whatsup
G- what do you want?
R- this is not the right way to talk to your best friend man
G- ok hey hi buddy now tell me what do you want or else i will hang up the call
R- stupid arrogant jerk anyway I am conducting a charity fund event this weekend you should come .
G- got it now bye

Gowtham hang up the call. Someone knocked the door."come in" he said.

Nancy came with the files and gave it to Gowtham and informed him about the meeting which is going to start in 5minutes.

He went to the conference hall and everyone was already there waiting for him. As everyone saw him they all stood up and welcomed him and he instead nodded and told them to start the meeting. After continuous one hour, meeting is ended and he needed to change some of the stuff and told them to done by tomorrow morning and he went to his room.

He worked till lunch and nancy informed him about the lunch meeting with his client.

He headed towards the fancy restaurant. They ordered the food and talk about the business partnership and other stuff and this client infromed him about the internship from their college students.

"Mr.Gowtham you know about my college students they all good in management and development and I am requesting you to conduct the interview and enhance the internship" principal said.

" sir I need some time to think about it as you know my company never assembled any internship" said Gowtham with confusion.

"There should be start for everything Mr. Gowtham" he said.

"I am not forcing you to do if you want you can interview yourself and select" he said.

"Ok sir let me tell you by this week, now let have lunch" Gowtham said.

After lunch he headed to office and doing his work without any interruption. At evening he went to his parent's mansion for greeting because his mother wants him to see once in a week.

He parked his car and went inside and he saw his father and his little sister playing chess in living room.
He went towards them and his sister hugged him and said" I missed you anna" Gowtham also said" I missed you too meera".

He talked with his father about meetings while his mother came " you should first greet your lovely mother and then you can talk about other stuff"she said from behind.
Gowtham hugged his mother" I love you and I missed you so much ma" he said.

"Come guys let's have a dinner together" shanthi called.

They were having dinner while venkataraman said"Gowtham you are 25 now, you own your own company what is the next plan?".

Gowtham could sense where this conversation leading so he said "appa( father in tamil) I know what you are trying to tell".

"Then what give me your answer we are ready to find a bride for you" venkataraman said.

"Appa I don't want a marriage now I need a break and I want to achieve more than this so please stop talking about marriage" Gowtham was shouting with anger.

"DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE TO YOUR FATHER,GOT IT MR.GOWTHAM" his mom said with frustration.

"Sorry ma, I don't want to discuss about this" he said.
"I am going to my mansion so take care guys bye" he said to everyone and left to his mansion.

He went inside he was so frustrated,he took a wine glass and bottle of vodka and drank for a while after he fell asleep in couch itself.