chapter 35

Gowtham's pov:

The time was 1'o clock still I never finished my work. Right now I can't wait to sleep next to Riya. But here I'm sitting and designing my new project, I can't believe myself that our relationship is progressing to next level. I'm so happy that Riya is also feeling same as me. At 2:30 am I finished my work and went to my room, Riya waa sleeping peacefully I siliently went and changed my dress and joined her on bed, my mind was saying me to wake her up and do some naughty stuff but I can't disturb her while sleeping. I sighed and turned opposite to her and tried to sleep.

Morning I woke up at 7'o clock and Riya was not there in room. Past week fully Riya was studying at early morning in my study room. I was running late already so I took a quick shower and dressed myself in suit and took my laptop and project file and went to my office without informing Riya.

I went to my office and called my assistant Nancy through intercom. "Yes sir" she replied me.

"Come to my office with your notepad" I said and hung up.

After few seconds she knocked the door and entered in. "Sir you called me" he said.

"Yes nancy, Is meeting hall ready with projector and file" I asked her.

"Yes sir, It's ready" she replied me.

"Okay when is our client arriving and who is welcoming them" I asked her.

"Sir, they will arrive here within 20 minutes and Karthick sir is welcoming them" she said.

"Perfect, I want you to take notes and prepare a document after the meeting. you may go now" I said to her and started to go through my project presentation.

"Sir clients were in meeting hall, everyone is waiting for you" she said. I nodded my head and stood up and nancy took my laptop and followed me.

I entered in and went inside, our client Mr. Aravindh shewat and his manager has came on behave of their company. "Mr.shewat " I said and shaked my hand with him. "Mr. Gowtham" he said and hugged me.

"Please sit down" I said and we all took our seats.

"First of all Mr. Shewat welcomw to our company" I invited them.

"Thank you so much. I always admire your hospitality and sincerity" he said.

"Thanks for your support. Now time is very precious for business people, right" I asked him.

"Definitely bang to the point" he laughed.

"Okay Mr. Raghu is our project manager he will present the overview of project" I said and Nancy switched on the projector and meeting was started.

After like 1 hour presentation was completed. " so how is the presentation" I asked my client.

"It's absolutely stunning, your idea is always amazing" he said.

"So it's in your hand now to accept our project" I said to them.

"Who will reject this amazing idea and technology. It's a super yes from our company" he said.
We both stood up and shaked our hand and hugged each other. " thanks Mr.shewat" I said.

I went down to sent off my clients and came to my office room karthick was already there in my room. "Hey we did it" he said.

"Yes, from today we have lot of work to do. No leave or permission those who are in this project. As a project head you are responsible for this" I told him and checked the review. While checking I got a call. I sighed and checked my mobile Riya is the one who is calling me.