chapter 50

Riya's pov:

I was still sitting here, Why did he stop, does he don't want to go further or he is resisting because of that Punishment and stuff. I myself never stopped him then why she stopped. I could still feel his touch on me,God his touch is still burning inside me. I sat for few more minutes composing my mind and then went inside to see Gowtham was in a restroom and I went and lied down on bed and covered myself with a comforter adn closed my eyes.

Then I could feel Gowtham also joined me on bed and then switched off the lights. We both fell asleep with lot of question on our mind.

Next day I woke up late and found I was alone in bed, I went and searched for him. He might have went out to get something. I went inside the restroom and did my routine and took a hot shower and came outside and choose a white dress with jean shirt on top. I did my makeup and ready to go out. But he never showed up so I decided to call him.

But he never attended my call.I was waiting for him then only I saw a note on the table near the bed. It says ' Hi babe I was having a important work to do. don't wait for me, have lunch and I'll be there asap' by your husband.

"What work he has on honeymoon" I asked myself and ordered food and started to wait for him.

I don't like what he is doing. Or he is staying away from me or what. I'm having a heart attack now, Did I push him too much. I had my lunch and started to watch a movie but my mind was not here. I was feeling tired so I decided to take a small nap.

I woke up and saw the time is half past 4 but Gowtham never came. I sighed and stood up and went to restroom and did my business. I came out and took my mobile to see any calls from Gowtham but there were one message from him. It says" Be ready at 7 we have a important party to attend and wear the dress which is in the living area".

What party and who came inside and kept that dress. I went to the living hall and saw one bag on the table. I opened it and saw a beautiful pale pink netted saree with black velvet blowse. wow the saree is so pretty but it is too revealing for my style. There is another box which has a beautiful diamond necklace and ring.

I need to get ready by 7 only, I have more than 2 hours now. So I take a warm shower and then get ready. SO I went inside the restroom and took a shower and came outside wearing a robe.

I dried my hair and started to wear a saree in one fleet, after like half an hour I neatly drapped saree and now started to do my hair and makeup.

Dress Riya wore

Dress Riya wore.

I got ready and heard another message notification sound. So I took my mobile and again a tet from Gowtham " sharp 7 come down and our guide will pick you up" He texted me.

Now time is 6:50, so I still have 10 more minutes to relax. I took one small walet and kept my mobile and card inside and after 10 minutes I locked the room and went out of the hotel. Were our guide was waiting for me " Good evening madam" He greeted me.